Democrats have reached a place of just refusing to answer questions.

The corruption is so vast and blatant, democrats are just refusing to address questions now, such as how did Joe Biden receive so much money from Red China.

They fall back on the premise that all of the accusations against you are lies, and only they are truthful

Mix that with a media that the DNC mostly owns, and you are literally bullet proof.

And this is different from the last Admin how?

I never mentioned his name. Every time you open your mouth the only thing to come out are right wing lies.
I think he died while Trump was complaining about shin splints.
Know what?
I remember Kayleigh McEnany being flat out hostile to any reporter that wasn't associated with an organization that didn't firmly fall on the alt-right side of the aisle.
Or maybe she should just go into a verbal tirade with personal attacks against the person asking the question.
The questions to the press secretary need to be relevant to the government. No press secretary would answer that question.
They just make stuff up, assume anything they're told in their world is DA TROOF. From rigged elections to an American President in bed with China. Hell, the bigger the better.

And they never have to actually PROVE IT.

Imagine how easy that must be.

I'm sure the Biden team is tired of having to tell people they're full of shit.
Biden has been a liar for his entire fucking life... did you just pop out of a Lorna Doone box or what?.... you act like we don't know that Biden is a dishonest crook....

The GOP is there to blame bad things on

And the more bad things that will happen, the more the DNC is going to rely on the GOP to take the fall.
Nice guys finish last.

(Well.... I know they're not all good either, but compared to the Dems they are saints).

I tricked you, I'm not ever real either.

Simpsons-nelson-ha-ha-93-p-672x480.jpg

The both of you are very real collections of ones and zeros!

Forum List

Back