Democrats in crisis

elektra

Platinum Member
Dec 1, 2013
Jewitt City, Connecticut
The terrible Republicans. How god awful they are. Refusing to pay the democrats more money to stay home than these people ever made with their own ability. Terrible. Never mind that they still qualify for whatever the local democrats are willing to give. Rotten Republicans have paid them more than their Democrat employers but that can not go on forever. Now you must simply live on what your local Democrats will give you but that is not enough?

And what do the local Democrats offer? Not enough to live on you say? So you call me the bad guy. I dont live with you nor near you. You dont like me or my politicians. I dont vote for your Democrat politicians. You dont like what you voted for. You blame me for your choice?

How strong of a home has your Democrat politician given you? In times of crisis you must beg. We ran out of toilet paper, hamburger, beans. Food was getting a little close to being scarce. We dont have basic medical supplies like a simple mask. Can you afford the rent or home mortgage that is largely dictated by Democrat rules regulations policies laws and numerous government agencies. How secure is that life the Democrats gave you.

How strong is that life Democrats give you. You paid off a simple basic home in a few years? You always vacation in Europe or the Bahamas? You could manage years on your savings from that sweet Democrat life?

In your times of need Democrats have forgiven the property tax? For many those property taxes are 10% of your pay.

Local sales tax is forgiven during this crisis?

No more state or federal tax? Do the Democrats that give you life even give you the option of keeping what little you now have?

Yes, Democrats, the government, is a rotten thing. When you have given them so much power for so many years, for decades, for over a century.

Now you blame Trump? You blame me?

Shameful are you. Turn to your Democrats.
The Democrats in crisis, same as rats.

The terrible Republicans. How god awful they are. Refusing to pay the democrats more money to stay home than these people ever made with their own ability. Terrible. Never mind that they still qualify for whatever the local democrats are willing to give. Rotten Republicans have paid them more than their Democrat employers but that can not go on forever. Now you must simply live on what your local Democrats will give you but that is not enough?

And what do the local Democrats offer? Not enough to live on you say? So you call me the bad guy. I dont live with you nor near you. You dont like me or my politicians. I dont vote for your Democrat politicians. You dont like what you voted for. You blame me for your choice?

How strong of a home has your Democrat politician given you? In times of crisis you must beg. We ran out of toilet paper, hamburger, beans. Food was getting a little close to being scarce. We dont have basic medical supplies like a simple mask. Can you afford the rent or home mortgage that is largely dictated by Democrat rules regulations policies laws and numerous government agencies. How secure is that life the Democrats gave you.

How strong is that life Democrats give you. You paid off a simple basic home in a few years? You always vacation in Europe or the Bahamas? You could manage years on your savings from that sweet Democrat life?

In your times of need Democrats have forgiven the property tax? For many those property taxes are 10% of your pay.

Local sales tax is forgiven during this crisis?

No more state or federal tax? Do the Democrats that give you life even give you the option of keeping what little you now have?

Yes, Democrats, the government, is a rotten thing. When you have given them so much power for so many years, for decades, for over a century.

Now you blame Trump? You blame me?

Shameful are you. Turn to your Democrats.
The Democrats in crisis, same as rats.
elektra, class envy, laziness & a lack of PERSONAL responsibility have & will continue to plague those that are of the statist left religion. What is happening @ current politically in America, has happened before in the 60's & early 70's. Same names, same narcissistic lefty based issues with all that's changed... is just the faces.

elektra, class envy, laziness & a lack of PERSONAL responsibility have & will continue to plague those that are of the statist left religion. What is happening @ current politically in America, has happened before in the 60's & early 70's. Same names, same narcissistic lefty based issues with all that's changed... is just the faces.
Some things are the same, but has the stupidity ever reached this level. This level being that the Democrats can not even see who put them in the position they are in. First they must blame themselves, then blame all those ideals from the 60's and 70's that have become teachers, professors, and politicians. Blame themselves for they are getting what they voted for and they dont like it but yet, they continue to blame others for what the put in their own mouths, so to speak.

Forum List

Back