Democrats' Jan 6th Bombshell Hearsay Testimony Exposed As A Lie - Trump Did Not Grab Steering Wheel And Demand To Be Driven To The Capitol

Cool.

Cut and paste where he confirms her story.
I already find you. He doesn’t remember anything.

Which means the news stories claiming Ornato would contradict Hutchinson were false.

I never said it was confirmed, Dumbfuck. Unlike you, saying it was refuted; when in fact, Ornato never did.
Then why did you comment on her statement being a lie? There’s absolutely no evidence to confirm her statement! Yet you are here saying otherwise, why?

I have numerous reports from reputable sources.

You have a leak by serial liar Adumb Schifferbrains.

You lose again. :dance: :dance: :dance:

LOLOLOL

Your "reputable source" said Ornato and Engel would deny Ornato telling Hutchinson that Trump reached for the steering wheel and lunged at Engel.

Yet in reality, neither of them did that.

So much for your "reliable source," Dumbfuck. Sucks to be you.

:abgg2q.jpg:

I posted the testimony. It’s riddled with him forgetting most of what happened that day.

Read it. You’ll see.

The committee claims former President Donald Trump’s deputy chief of staff Tony Ornato made unreliable statements when he disputed previous testimony that the 76-year-old Trump tried to grab the wheel of the presidential SUV on Jan. 6, 2021, in an effort to join his supporters outside the Capitol.

Still waiting for that cut and paste…….

Oh, look... the driver's quote, just as I said...

Screenshot_20221230_112742_Office.jpg

... that's the one you proved to be too stupid to find without my help. :badgrin:

if it wasn’t confirmed…its the same as denying it happen. it either did or didn’t. No confirmation means it didn’t.

your hypo is one way to do it, but there are many other ways to not confirm someone’s allegations…like we saw here
He said he didn't recall. That is a legal grey area to seem like denying but not wanting to commit perjury by saying he never said it, if he did.

He never confirmed the conversation....never....cause he couldnl't.

but yeah, i am sure he simply forgot about the President assaulting a federal agent...yeah...hhahahh
he never denied it took place, because under oath.

Forum List

Back