Democrats' Jan 6th Bombshell Hearsay Testimony Exposed As A Lie - Trump Did Not Grab Steering Wheel And Demand To Be Driven To The Capitol

What page?

Are you ever not a retard?

Ever??

Dumbfuck was crying about how the J6 Committee wasn't releasing the agents' testimony and wondered if it's because their testimony confirmed Hutchinson was lying.

Well there's Ornato's testimony. Nowhere in there does he confirm Hutchinson was lying.

:dance:

Didn’t move anything, Simp.

All you have is hearsay from someone who wasn’t there.

Who's not been refuted by the person who she claimed conveyed that story to her.

So where's your proof she lied...? :badgrin:

Who said that? Got a name?

There was only one person driving Trump in that vehicle, Dumbfuck.

Your desperation is hitting new heights.

tenor.gif

Also, he said it is physically impossible for anyone to do what she claims. This is coming from someone who has been in the limo.

<crickets>

The fact you have no clue is simply hysterical

<crickets>

I'm dealing with Tweetledee and Tweetledum here...

Screenshot_20221230_131311_Samsung Internet.jpg

... yet neither of those cretins can explain why if was physically impossible for Trump to reach the front seat. :cuckoo:

<crickets>

<crickets>

I'm dealing with Tweetledee and Tweetledum here...

latest

... yet neither of those cretins can explain why if was physically impossible for Trump to reach the front seat. :cuckoo:
I dont know about it either way since I have never been inside the limo

Explain to me why the SS could take trump anywhere against his wishes

I dont know about it either way since I have never been inside the limo

Explain to me why the SS could take trump anywhere against his wishes

Because their primary concern was his safety. And on that day at the Capitol, they couldn't adequately protect him.

he never denied it took place, because under oath.
he never confirmed the convo took place, cause under oath.

and i have yet to see any transcript of the committee even asking him if the assault took place in vehicle…did they just not ask him???

and i have yet to see any transcript of the committee even asking him if the assault took place in vehicle…did they just not ask him???
He says he doesn’t remember talking to anyone about anything that happened in the car.

He says he doesn’t remember talking to anyone about anything that happened in the car.
yep he didn’t confirm her story at all…so did the unnamed witness

but my question is, did they ever ask him directly what happened in the car? where is that transcript?

Thats lib nonsense

Trump is the final authority about his safety
well…not 100 percent true. The SS ha some ser policy…ever since JFK…for example, no open motorcades anymore, and when the demafasict attempted an insurrection in 2020 and break into the White House, the SS whisked him to the bunker for his safety

yep he didn’t confirm her story at all…so did the unnamed witness

but my question is, did they ever ask him directly what happened in the car? where is that transcript?
We were told he was going to contradict her.

He didn’t.

Forum List

Back