Democrats' Jan 6th Bombshell Hearsay Testimony Exposed As A Lie - Trump Did Not Grab Steering Wheel And Demand To Be Driven To The Capitol

Don't see it in there.

LOLOLOL

Need I remind you, you also couldn't find this....

Screenshot_20221230_112742_Office.jpg

... in a document for which I graciously provided a link.

That you're too fucking dumb to find text in a document is solely on you.

rotfl-gif.288736

Why dont you answer the question?

Because it's not my job to search through a document to find the answers he wants. You're welcome to, if you want. I suspect you won't do that either.

: crickets:

That's funny, that's what I got from you when I asked you what's "physically impossible" about Trump reaching for the steering wheel in that vehicle, after you repeated such an asinine observation.

And why wouldn't you respond?

Because it's utter nonsense.

Trump was in a vehicle like this, sitting directly behind the front seat, where all he had to do was reach over the seat...

c266faa9-0995-4878-a71a-a21479836e83-Trump_video_snip.JPG

You're such a glutton for punishment, Dumbfuck.

spank-gif.278780

Because it's not my job to search through a document to find the answers he wants. You're welcome to, if you want. I suspect you won't do that either.
Thats not how it works

You made the claim and its your responsibility to back it up

That's funny, that's what I got from you when I asked you what's "physically impossible" about Trump reaching for the steering wheel in that vehicle, after you repeated such an asinine observation.

And why wouldn't you respond?

Because it's utter nonsense.

Trump was in a vehicle like this, sitting directly behind the front seat, where all he had to do was reach over the seat...

c266faa9-0995-4878-a71a-a21479836e83-Trump_video_snip.JPG

You're such a glutton for punishment, Dumbfuck.

spank-gif.278780
That's not The Beast.

You are calling Hutchibson a liar.

Are you ever not a retard?

Ever??

Dumbfuck was crying about how the J6 Committee wasn't releasing the agents' testimony and wondered if it's because their testimony confirmed Hutchinson was lying.

Well there's Ornato's testimony. Nowhere in there does he confirm Hutchinson was lying.

:dance:
I read 64 pages of that 167 page link and nothing about Hutchinson. So what page did they ask him about the limo?

Forum List

Back