Democrats' Jan 6th Bombshell Hearsay Testimony Exposed As A Lie - Trump Did Not Grab Steering Wheel And Demand To Be Driven To The Capitol

He was given several chances to say that, but repeatedly said he didn’t remember.

He equivocated because he knows he’s lying. Multiple sources, emails and texts demonstrated his previous testimony was false, which he blamed on his faulty memory.
I quoted what he said, and it doesn't match what you claimed he said.

You're a lying douchebag.

I quoted what he said, and it doesn't match what you claimed he said.

You're a lying douchebag.
I read the actual testimony. They spend several pages calling out Ornato’s false testimony.

Read it yourself. It starts right around 130.

You won’t read it because you’re too afraid to have your little world shattered.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
I read the actual testimony. They spend several pages calling out Ornato’s false testimony.

You won’t read it because you’re too afraid to have your little world shattered.
It's already shattered. They haven't got a prayer. The whole report implicates Trump from so many different angles, you'd have to be a full on retard to try and defend him. You are arguing with a retard.

Post a link to it.

It's already shattered. They haven't got a prayer. The whole report implicates Trump from so many different angles, you'd have to be a full on retard to try and defend him. You are arguing with a retard.
You numskulls have been saying that for 6 years.

You're insane, fucking moron. All you posted was a link saying, "does not recall that he conveyed the information to Cassidy Hutchinson regarding the SUV."

Not recalling something is not the same as saying that something didn't happen.
Remember when Hutchinson testified about the steering wheel episode and the S.S denied it happened that way? Now they don't recall. :laughing0301: Game over. You can't give two entirely different versions. S.S is up shit creek.

You numskulls have been saying that for 6 years.
And we're still spot on. He will be indicted, and Trump org. is floating in the toilet.

Your problem is you defend the indefensible to the point you look like a chicken with the head cut off. Please, do continue.

Remember when Hutchinson testified about the steering wheel episode and the S.S denied it happened that way? Now they don't recall. :laughing0301: Game over. You can't give two entirely different versions. S.S is up shit creek.
As usual, you misrepresented what they said.

You're a flat out douchebag.

He wants you to post a link. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

because I don't know where to find the page he's reading off of?

Talk about God Damned idiots.
Next time just ask your grandkids to help you with the internet.

You don’t know how to find Ornato’s testimony. You’re an idiot.

• Winner
Reactions: BWK
because I don't know where to find the page he's reading off of?

Talk about God Damned idiots.
Do you live in a hole covered with dog shit? The quotes from one go all the way back to the summer, but you are so covered up in dog shit, you can't find the quotes.

As usual, you misrepresented what they said.

You're a flat out douchebag.
If I misrepresented what they said, then why are you asking us to produce what was said? Obviously you already know right? :abgg2q.jpg: Dude, be gone with that peanut brain of yours. You aren't smart enough for this.

Do you live in a hole covered with dog shit? The quotes from one go all the way back to the summer, but you are so covered up in dog shit, you can't find the quotes.
You idiots are always demanding links to documents but then you have a hissy fit when anyone else does?

Do you realize what an incredibly douchebag you are?

If I misrepresented what they said, then why are you asking us to produce what was said? Obviously you already know right? :abgg2q.jpg: Dude, be gone with that peanut brain of yours. You aren't smart enough for this.
As I expected you misrepresented what he said in his testimony.

Forum List

Back