Democrats' Jan 6th Bombshell Hearsay Testimony Exposed As A Lie - Trump Did Not Grab Steering Wheel And Demand To Be Driven To The Capitol

Nope, not my problem you're too retarded to understand he doesn't recall the conversation.
No stupid, the first he heard of the entire made up incident was her testimony. It isn’t about the conversation she made up, it’s about the entire bullshit claim Trump tried to hijack “The Beast”, dumbass.

Funny how nobody who was actually there tells the same story she made up, huh?

Ornato didn't claim he didn't remember the meeting.

You're out of your fucking mind, fucking moron. Saying I don't recall, is him, saying he doesn't recall that meeting. Which by the way, he also said he didn't recall conversations with Hutchinson about an OTR to the Capitol -- except there are text messages confirming such conversations. So there are things which really did occur that he just conveniently doesn't recall.

You've already proven that you're a lying moron. Why double down on it?

That's your claim, fucking moron. According to you, all I have to do is say I don't recall calling you an idiot, and that means, magically, I never did.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Not what I posted.
What you posted wasn't exactly what he said.

He clearly said he couldn't recall, which isn't surprising given his selective memory.

Attachments

• 1672527526712.png
    1672527526712.png
    15.7 KB · Views: 4
Not what I posted.

Dumbfuck, I posted he said he doesn't recall that initial conversation. You idiotically called my post, "word games," I know you're too stupid to understand, but your response implies he does recall that initial conversation.

You're out of your fucking mind, fucking moron. Saying I don't recall, is him, saying he doesn't recall that meeting. Which by the way, he also said he didn't recall conversations with Hutchinson about an OTR to the Capitol -- except there are text messages confirming such conversations. So there are things which really did occur that he just conveniently doesn't recall.
Nope. He said he didn't recall "that he conveyed the information to Cassidy Hutchinson regarding the SUV." If someone said "you did 'A.'" and you said "I don't recall doing 'A.'" that could only mean that you believe you didn't do 'A'." Any other interpretation of those words would be a lie.

I didn't say he denied the meeting occurred. He denied that Hutchinson's account of the meeting was accurate. Lying about what he said isn't convincing anyone what your account is accurate.

Quote him denying Hutchinson's account of the meeting....

No stupid, the first he heard of the entire made up incident was her testimony. It isn’t about the conversation she made up, it’s about the entire bullshit claim Trump tried to hijack “The Beast”, dumbass.

Funny how nobody who was actually there tells the same story she made up, huh?

Because he says he doesn't recall the meeting she discussed. If he doesn't recall it, it doesn't mean it didn't happen. Sadly, common sense eludes you.

Nope. He said he didn't recall "that he conveyed the information to Cassidy Hutchinson regarding the SUV." If someone said "you did 'A.'" and you said "I don't recall doing 'A.'" that could only mean that you believe you didn't do 'A'." Any other interpretation of those words would be a lie.

Even if he doesn't believe 'A', because he doesn't recall 'A', doesn't mean 'A' didn't happen. It only means he doesn't recall it.

Again, like if I don't recall calling you an idiot -- doesn't mean I never called you an idiot.

Even if he doesn't believe 'A', because he doesn't recall 'A', doesn't mean 'A' didn't happen. It only means he doesn't recall it.

Again, like if I don't recall calling you an idiot -- doesn't mean I never called you an idiot.
Yeah, right, he did it while he was sleep walking.

Talk about idiots.

Forum List

Back