Democrats' Jan 6th Bombshell Hearsay Testimony Exposed As A Lie - Trump Did Not Grab Steering Wheel And Demand To Be Driven To The Capitol

Maybe Trump was reaching for the driver's crotch & missed? More then likely Trump thought the driver had a wad of cash in his pocket & was reaching for it.
More then likely you're a brain damaged retard who doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.

What he said is that he couldn't remember Hutchinson's account of the interaction. Meaning it didn't happen.
Only a brain damaged retard like you who doesn't know what he's talking about would believe Oranato's bullshit denial.

Nope, only means I don't recall it happening.

If I said I don't recall Obama's inaugural crowd being bigger than Trump's, does that mean it wasn't?
That's an entirely different circumstance. If you were at both events, then it might mean they were the same. If you weren't at either event, then it means nothing.

He testified the first he heard of Trump supposedly trying to hijack “The Beast” was her testimony.

Explain how he could have told her a story he hadn’t heard, Simp.

Head games ... Passatino works for Trump.

Ornato said he didn't remember. Passatino encouraged Cassidy to testify what Ornato told her.
Wrong.

Ornato spoke with the committee in November, and said during that interview he "does not recall that he conveyed the information to Cassidy Hutchinson regarding the SUV."

In other words, he didn't recall doing what Hutchinson claimed he did. If he doesn't recall his own actions, he's saying he didn't do those actions, you fucking moron.

What he said is that he couldn't remember Hutchinson's account of the interaction. Meaning it didn't happen.
That's not what it meant at all. He said he couldn't remember meetings with other SS agents but those meetings definitely happened, they had text messages and emails in addition to the testimony of other people at the meeting.

It's obvious to anyone rational that Ornato couldn't remember shit because he's loyal to dear leader and didn't want to embarrass him.

That's not what it meant at all. He said he couldn't remember meetings with other SS agents but those meetings definitely happened, they had text messages and emails in addition to the testimony of other people at the meeting.

It's obvious to anyone rational that Ornato couldn't remember shit because he's loyal to dear leader and didn't want to embarrass him.
Explain how he could tell her a story he had yet to hear, Simp.

That's a total waste of my time.

If you aren't willing to tell me then it obviously doesn't support your case.

LOLOL

Reading posts you're responding to is a waste of your time???

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever???

That is exactly what it meant, and that's how the J6 committee interpreted it. The meetings may have happened, but Hitchinson's account of the meeting is bullshit.

it's obvious to anyone rational that you lack the capacity to tell the truth or commit logic. Your spin has been shot out of the saddle.

Forum List

Back