Democrats' Jan 6th Bombshell Hearsay Testimony Exposed As A Lie - Trump Did Not Grab Steering Wheel And Demand To Be Driven To The Capitol

That is exactly what it meant, and that's how the J6 committee interpreted it. The meetings may have happened, but Hitchinson's account of the meeting is bullshit.

it's obvious to anyone rational that you lack the capacity to tell the truth or commit logic. Your spin has been shot out of the saddle.
It couldn't possibly be what he meant, or else he would have committed perjury.

The meetings definitely happened. Ornato not being able to remember the meeting isn't a denial that it happened. It's just him protecting dear leader.

Wrong.

Ornato spoke with the committee in November, and said during that interview he "does not recall that he conveyed the information to Cassidy Hutchinson regarding the SUV."

In other words, he didn't recall doing what Hutchinson claimed he did. If he doesn't recall his own actions, he's saying he didn't do those actions, you fucking moron.

If I don't recall calling you an imbecile, that means I never called you an imbecile, right fucking moron? That's your claim.

It couldn't possibly be what he meant, or else he would have committed perjury.

The meetings definitely happened. Ornato not being able to remember the meeting isn't a denial that it happened. It's just him protecting dear leader.
Hutchinson is the one who committed perjury, dumbass. Ornato didn't claim he didn't remember the meeting. You're only proving that you're a fucking moron.

You're a big fucking liar:
Ornato spoke with the committee in November, and said during that interview he "does not recall that he conveyed the information to Cassidy Hutchinson regarding the SUV."
You realize your quote backs up what I claimed 100%. I said Ornato couldn't remember anything about it.

Of course you don't. You're a moron.

That is exactly what it meant, and that's how the J6 committee interpreted it. The meetings may have happened, but Hitchinson's account of the meeting is bullshit.

it's obvious to anyone rational that you lack the capacity to tell the truth or commit logic. Your spin has been shot out of the saddle.

Not according to Ornato, who doesn't recall it.

Hutchinson is the one who committed perjury, dumbass. Ornato didn't claim he didn't remember the meeting. You're only proving that you're a fucking moron.
Yeah, Ornato couldn't remember the meeting where they discussed Trump being a maniac.

Big surprise there.

But that meeting definitely happened. We know it happened. We have numerous witness accounts and texts and emails proving it happened.

Just because Ornato can't remember it, doesn't mean he denies it happened.

I'm done explaining this to you. It's impossible to penetrate your programing.

No, it hasn’t. More dumbass word games by you.

Explain it right here, No more word games.

Explain how he could have told her a story he knew nothing about until her testimony.

Nope, not my problem you're too retarded to understand he doesn't recall the conversation.

Which is not a denial the meeting occurred just as Hutchinson claimed.

:dance:
I didn't say he denied the meeting occurred. He denied that Hutchinson's account of the meeting was accurate. Lying about what he said isn't convincing anyone what your account is accurate.

Forum List

Back