Democrats' Jan 6th Bombshell Hearsay Testimony Exposed As A Lie - Trump Did Not Grab Steering Wheel And Demand To Be Driven To The Capitol

I just did, duechebag.

You're insane, fucking moron. All you posted was a link saying, "does not recall that he conveyed the information to Cassidy Hutchinson regarding the SUV."

Not recalling something is not the same as saying that something didn't happen.

Because he says he doesn't recall the meeting she discussed. If he doesn't recall it, it doesn't mean it didn't happen. Sadly, common sense eludes you.
He didn't say he didn't recall the meeting, dumbass.

You're insane, fucking moron. All you posted was a link saying, "does not recall that he conveyed the information to Cassidy Hutchinson regarding the SUV."

Not recalling something is not the same as saying that something didn't happen.
Search further up, dumbass.

Dumbfuck, I posted he said he doesn't recall that initial conversation. You idiotically called my post, "word games," I know you're too stupid to understand, but your response implies he does recall that initial conversation.
No stupid, my post is about his testimony that he knew nothing about the supposed hijacking of the limo until her testimony.

Your word games are played out.

liar. He didn't say that.

You're batshit insane, fucking moron...

Q: On that last point, Mr. Ornato, your testimony is you don't recall that conversation happening, or that it did not occur? You don't recall it happening or absolutely not?

A: I don't​

Because he says he doesn't recall the meeting she discussed. If he doesn't recall it, it doesn't mean it didn't happen. Sadly, common sense eludes you.
Your word games are not working, Simp.

No stupid, my post is about his testimony that he knew nothing about the supposed hijacking of the limo until her testimony.

Your word games are played out.

Which he also says he doesn't recall telling her about on Sedition Day. For the umpteenth time, not recalling something does not mean it didn't happen.

Which he also says he doesn't recall telling her about on Sedition Day. For the umpteenth time, not recalling something does not mean it didn't happen.
How could he tell her a story about an incident he had never heard of, Stupid.

See how easy your childish words games are to destroy?

How could he tell her a story about an incident he had never heard of, Stupid.

See how easy your childish words games are to destroy?

Because he says he doesn't recall.

Again, if I don't recall ever calling you a moron, and you say I did call you a moron, does it mean I never called you a moron if I say the first time I'm ever hearing about this is when you accused me of calling you a moron?

Fear not, I don't expect a lucid response from you.

Because he says he doesn't recall.

Again, if I don't recall ever calling you a moron, and you say I did call you a moron, does it mean I never called you a moron if I say the first time I'm ever hearing about this is when you accused me of calling you a moron?

Fear not, I don't expect a lucid response from you.
Nope. More stupid word games. You claim he forgot telling a story about an incident he never heard of. :cuckoo:

He clearly stated the first he heard of the entire supposed incident was when she testified.

You're batshit insane, fucking moron...

Q: On that last point, Mr. Ornato, your testimony is you don't recall that conversation happening, or that it did not occur? You don't recall it happening or absolutely not?​
A: I don't​
Is there some meaningful difference between those two answers? "That conversation" refers to Ornato describing Trump's actions the way Hutchinson claimed.

In the context he said it, it sure as hell does.

LOL

Fucking moron....

Q: You don't recall having that conversation?​
A: No, sir.​
Of course, you're leaving out crucial parts of the discussion:

Ornato spoke with the committee in November, and said during that interview he "does not recall that he conveyed the information to Cassidy Hutchinson regarding the SUV."

Who do you think you're fooling?

You're a dirty lying scumbag.

He clearly stated the first he heard of the entire supposed incident was when she testified.
He was given several chances to say that, but repeatedly said he didn’t remember.

He equivocated because he knows he’s lying. Multiple sources, emails and texts demonstrated his previous testimony was false, which he blamed on his faulty memory.

Forum List

Back