Democrats just can't stop segregating people by race.....Colorado, black only play night....

It sucks when you post bullshit and think that because you post a 2hr post you are not going to be challenged on it.

You did challenge it and I beat your ass into the ground with reliable sources. I don't have time to play these high school games by repeating myself over and over again. You want to have a discussion, learn how to reply in a single post like 98% of the posters here. If not, go back to school.

You did challenge it and I beat your ass into the ground with reliable sources.
Oh is that how it works, I won, I won, I won. When in reality you have beaten a damn thing.
I don't have time to play these high school games by repeating myself over and over again. You want to have a discussion, learn how to reply in a single post like 98% of the posters here. If not, go back to school.
No you just have time to post bullshit that pretty much has gotten shoved right back up your ass. Do some research on the subject matter instead of taking those right wing talking points and running with them.

Oh is that how it works, I won, I won, I won. When in reality you have beaten a damn thing.

No you just have time to post bullshit that pretty much has gotten shoved right back up your ass. Do some research on the subject matter instead of taking those right wing talking points and running with them.

I don't take talking points from anybody. I research and speak the truth, and provide evidence of my claim when asked.

Forum List

Back