Democrats kick 95 year old Korean War Vet into the street to house Biden’s illegals.

Does he suffer from demensia? Have family to help? Is he mobile, have health issues? Consider this beyond just any average person, he isn't a 25 year old working a fulltime job with perfect health.
You didn't answer my question. How long is reasonable? Far as I can tell he's just old as fuck, so until something says otherwise that's what I'm going with.

How long?

6 months? A year? Until he dies?

I don't know. That's not really the point though. Dude got two months notice after his nursing home was sold. Nobody was kicked into the street. And he wasn't the only person that had to move.

He has to leave his home so criminals can live there.

You didn't answer my question. How long is reasonable? Far as I can tell he's just old as fuck, so until something says otherwise that's what I'm going with.

How long?

6 months? A year? Until he dies?
Put it this way. If the reason he is forced to move is so that the government needs the location to house illegal immigrants, than they need to find him a proper, affordable home. He risked his life for his country, show him some damn respect. This suggestion should be applied to ANY of these people really.

Forum List

Back