Democrats label Issa racist after Cummings tantrum

Check it out, Issa's excuso-rama with Megyn Kelly where he twisted Cummings comment about "shutting down the minority voice" into Cummings accusing Issa of racism -- the man can't say a word without trolling --

"KELLY: So now even some Republicans are mad at you because they feel that you've distracted from what is a legitimate issue, and it's now become about, oh, does Darrell Issa want to shut down debate? As Elijah Cummings put it, does he want to shut out the minority voice? Is that what Republicans stand for? Shutting down -- not minority African- American, minority in the House -- the Democrats' voice?

ISSA: Well, actually, the accusation was that I was somehow anti-African-American. That kind of accusation I think is beneath response."

Issa: 'I broke no rules' adjourning IRS hearing | Interviews | Fox News

She even tried to give him an out, and on he went ---> right for the racecard.

Pretty dirtball low of Issa.

So Issa doesn't know the difference between the minority party in the legislature and African-Americans as a minority?

lol, he should come post here, he'd fit right in.

Oh brother. How does this have anything to do with the topic of discussion exactly?
^ This little gem shouldn't escape a highlight on the stupidometer either.

Can you name one conservative poster on this forum who's dumber than you are?

Wow. Like I told Billy the other day, ad hominem isn't an argument. And yes, Jesse Jackson is a Democrat. For all intents and purposes.

JJD_zpsce773cd8.png

How old would you estimate you were when you learned about putting an 's' on the ends of words to make them plural?

Can you thus describe the difference between the words 'Democrat' and 'Democrats'?

I learned the difference between singular and plural terminology oh... by the first grade.

Democrat is singular, Democrats is plural. Just because he is a singular Democrat doesn't necessarily mean he doesn't represent a plurality of Democrats.

But then again, what does that have to do with anything?

Besides Carbine, I've already investigated your claim. He hasn't edited his OP. Not once. If he does edit his post, it will show that he did on the lower left hand side of the post:

"Last edited by Grampa Murked U; Today at XX:XX AM."

So why exactly are you calling him a liar?
The title, you dolt.

The Title - calling Democrats label Issa racist --

Yeesh...it it really that bad this has to be explained to you, as one would an 8 year old?

Oh, so changing one letter in his title makes him a filthy liar? Your logic is flawed.

Wow. Like I told Billy the other day, ad hominem isn't an argument. And yes, Jesse Jackson is a Democrat. For all intents and purposes.

JJD_zpsce773cd8.png

How old would you estimate you were when you learned about putting an 's' on the ends of words to make them plural?

Can you thus describe the difference between the words 'Democrat' and 'Democrats'?

I learned the difference between singular and plural terminology oh... by the first grade.

Democrat is singular, Democrats is plural. Just because he is a singular Democrat doesn't necessarily mean he doesn't represent a plurality of Democrats.

Todd Akins is a Republican. During a campaign where he was supported by many Republicans he made comments about the existance of something he called "legitimate rape". So by your way of thinking this would mean it is OK to say Republicans believe in that there is such a thing as "legitimate rape"?

Besides Carbine, I've already investigated your claim. He hasn't edited his OP. Not once. If he does edit his post, it will show that he did on the lower left hand side of the post:

The title, you dolt.

Yeesh...it it really that bad this has to be explained to you, as one would an 8 year old?

Oh, so changing one letter in his title makes him a filthy liar? Your logic is flawed.
Said the guy who wouldn't know logic if it planted itself on his face and started humping his nose.

The OP altered the title of his linked article and used the alteration as the title of his thread.

So? You're the one not arguing it. I've altered the titles of my threads for many reasons, that doesn't always make me a liar, now does it? I've also changed links to more credible sources too.

Why do you suppose the OP took out 'Jesse Jackson' and put in 'Democrats'? What would be the motive for that,

when he could have simply said 'Jesse Jackson labels Issa racist...' which would have precisely reflected the subject of the article he linked to?

Perhaps because Jesse Jackson isn't the only person calling Issa racist, now is he? You have liberal bloggers calling him racist, not only for shutting Cumming's mic off but for launching this investigation in the first place. Also, they were calling him racist before this incident took place, and for things that had nothing to do with racism:

Americans get it. Issa is a rank liar and a racist who has spent the past three years looking for a scandal in the Obama Administration.

Pathological Liar Darrell Issa Can't Stop Spreading the Hillary Clinton Benghazi Lies

The title, you dolt.

Here's the logic:

Fallacy: Hasty Generalization

Also Known as: Fallacy of Insufficient Statistics, Fallacy of Insufficient Sample, Leaping to A Conclusion, Hasty Induction.

Description of Hasty Generalization

This fallacy is committed when a person draws a conclusion about a population based on a sample that is not large enough. It has the following form:

Sample S, which is too small, is taken from population P.
Conclusion C is drawn about Population P based on S.

The person committing the fallacy is misusing the following type of reasoning, which is known variously as Inductive Generalization, Generalization, and Statistical Generalization:

X% of all observed A's are B''s.
Therefore X% of all A's are Bs.

The fallacy is committed when not enough A's are observed to warrant the conclusion.

Todd Akins is a Republican. During a campaign where he was supported by many Republicans he made comments about the existence of something he called "legitimate rape". So by your way of thinking this would mean it is OK to say Republicans believe in that there is such a thing as "legitimate rape"?

Easily countered.

When he made those comments, you most likely thought that any Republican could hold those views, thus in that sense they fit perfectly into the already existing mold of being misogynists. The liberal "war on women" campaign is an effort by Democrats to label any and all Republicans as being anti-Women's rights or anti-choice or whatnot. Seriously, you guys have been trying to label people as racists, bigots and misogynists for the past six years.

So? You're the one not arguing it. I've altered the titles of my threads for many reasons, that doesn't always make me a liar, now does it? I've also changed links to more credible sources too.

Why do you suppose the OP took out 'Jesse Jackson' and put in 'Democrats'? What would be the motive for that,

when he could have simply said 'Jesse Jackson labels Issa racist...' which would have precisely reflected the subject of the article he linked to?

Perhaps because Jesse Jackson isn't the only person calling Issa racist, now is he? You have liberal bloggers calling him racist, not only for shutting Cumming's mic off but for launching this investigation in the first place. Also, they were calling him racist before this incident took place, and for things that had nothing to do with racism:

Americans get it. Issa is a rank liar and a racist who has spent the past three years looking for a scandal in the Obama Administration.

Pathological Liar Darrell Issa Can't Stop Spreading the Hillary Clinton Benghazi Lies

The OP is about ONE Democrat, and ONE incident.

Todd Akins is a Republican. During a campaign where he was supported by many Republicans he made comments about the existance of something he called "legitimate rape". So by your way of thinking this would mean it is OK to say Republicans believe in that there is such a thing as "legitimate rape"?

That's exactly what Democrats claimed, asshole.

Todd Akins is a Republican. During a campaign where he was supported by many Republicans he made comments about the existence of something he called "legitimate rape". So by your way of thinking this would mean it is OK to say Republicans believe in that there is such a thing as "legitimate rape"?

Easily countered.

When he made those comments, you most likely thought that any Republican could hold those views, thus in that sense they fit perfectly into the already existing mold of being misogynists. The liberal "war on women" campaign is an effort by Democrats to label any and all Republicans as being anti-Women's rights or anti-choice or whatnot. Seriously, you guys have been trying to label people as racists, bigots and misogynists for the past six years.
Then stop being racist, bigoted, anti-choice misogynists.

Do you understand how ridiculous it is to say things like "the liberal war on women"? Liberal..... war on women...... that makes sense to you? Liberals were the ones who made sure that women could vote, so why are liberals now waging a war on women? Is it because women have too much power in America? There isn't a liberal alive who actually believes that.

The title, you dolt.

Here's the logic:

Also Known as: Fallacy of Insufficient Statistics, Fallacy of Insufficient Sample, Leaping to A Conclusion, Hasty Induction.

This fallacy is committed when a person draws a conclusion about a population based on a sample that is not large enough. It has the following form:

The person committing the fallacy is misusing the following type of reasoning, which is known variously as Inductive Generalization, Generalization, and Statistical Generalization:

The fallacy is committed when not enough A's are observed to warrant the conclusion.

Uhhh, okay, that's a red herring, Carbine.

Also Known as: Smoke Screen, Wild Goose Chase.
Description of Red Herring

A Red Herring is a fallacy in which an irrelevant topic is presented in order to divert attention from the original issue. The basic idea is to "win" an argument by leading attention away from the argument and to another topic. This sort of "reasoning" has the following form:

Topic A is under discussion.
Topic B is introduced under the guise of being relevant to topic A (when topic B is actually not relevant to topic A).
Topic A is abandoned.

This sort of "reasoning" is fallacious because merely changing the topic of discussion hardly counts as an argument against a claim.

http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/red-herring.html

The title, you dolt.

Here's the logic:

That's one of the Democrat Party's favorite fallacies.

Easily countered.

Then stop being racist, bigoted, anti-choice misogynists.

Do you understand how ridiculous it is to say things like "the liberal war on women"? Liberal..... war on women...... that makes sense to you? Liberals were the ones who made sure that women could vote, so why are liberals now waging a war on women? Is it because women have too much power in America? There isn't a liberal alive who actually believes that.

See? See what I mean? You get mad when someone else supposedly labels your party, but you do it all the time! Hypocrites! WITH AN 'S'!

Forum List

Back