Democrats label Issa racist after Cummings tantrum

Check it out, Issa's excuso-rama with Megyn Kelly where he twisted Cummings comment about "shutting down the minority voice" into Cummings accusing Issa of racism -- the man can't say a word without trolling --

"KELLY: So now even some Republicans are mad at you because they feel that you've distracted from what is a legitimate issue, and it's now become about, oh, does Darrell Issa want to shut down debate? As Elijah Cummings put it, does he want to shut out the minority voice? Is that what Republicans stand for? Shutting down -- not minority African- American, minority in the House -- the Democrats' voice?

ISSA: Well, actually, the accusation was that I was somehow anti-African-American. That kind of accusation I think is beneath response."

Issa: 'I broke no rules' adjourning IRS hearing | Interviews | Fox News

She even tried to give him an out, and on he went ---> right for the racecard.

Pretty dirtball low of Issa.

Check it out, Issa's excuso-rama with Megyn Kelly where he twisted Cummings comment about "shutting down the minority voice" into Cummings accusing Issa of racism -- the man can't say a word without trolling --

"KELLY: So now even some Republicans are mad at you because they feel that you've distracted from what is a legitimate issue, and it's now become about, oh, does Darrell Issa want to shut down debate? As Elijah Cummings put it, does he want to shut out the minority voice? Is that what Republicans stand for? Shutting down -- not minority African- American, minority in the House -- the Democrats' voice?

ISSA: Well, actually, the accusation was that I was somehow anti-African-American. That kind of accusation I think is beneath response."

Beyond the ridiculous charge Issa made drawing "shutting down the minority voice" to mean Cummings race and not his position --

There were a couple of good chuckles in that interview above, where Megyn basically told Issa to put on his big boy pants (ya shmuck!)

-- and Issa saying meh, yeah maybe I'd do things differently in hindsight, but -- he, Issa was tierds, so very tireds,

"we're all human - it was a long day." <--actual quote

Hey IsMan: it was 9:40 in the morning!

Long day. :lol:

Awful. Jesse Jackson Sr. Calls Darrell Issa a ?Racist? for Cutting Off Cummings | The Gateway Pundit

In the link you will see identical treatment of Issa by Waxman (D) when he ran the committee. No charges of racism then of course.

Interesting that you went from Jesse Jackson calls Issa racist to Democrats call Issa racist.

Why did you feel the need to base your thread on a lie? Wasn't the truth conservative enough for you?

You mean Jesse Jackson isn't a Democrat?

The author of this thread is a liar and what he said is far more reprehensible than what Jackson said.

So Issa doesn't know the difference between the minority party in the legislature and African-Americans as a minority?

lol, he should come post here, he'd fit right in.

Awful. Jesse Jackson Sr. Calls Darrell Issa a ?Racist? for Cutting Off Cummings | The Gateway Pundit

In the link you will see identical treatment of Issa by Waxman (D) when he ran the committee. No charges of racism then of course.

Interesting that you went from Jesse Jackson calls Issa racist to Democrats call Issa racist.

Why did you feel the need to base your thread on a lie? Wasn't the truth conservative enough for you?

Can you name one conservative poster on this forum who's dumber than you are?

The author of this thread is a liar and what he said is far more reprehensible than what Jackson said.

There you go again. When people like Jesse Jackson try to get an innocent man thrown in jail for defending himself against a black teenager, nothing the OP purportedly said would amount to a hill of beans in comparison. Your penchant to hyperbolize is utterly astounding, something more similar to Jackson's...

So Issa doesn't know the difference between the minority party in the legislature and African-Americans as a minority?

lol, he should come post here, he'd fit right in.

Oh brother. How does this have anything to do with the topic of discussion exactly?

There you go again. When people like Jesse Jackson try to get an innocent man thrown in jail for defending himself against a black teenager, nothing the OP purportedly said would amount to a hill of beans in comparison. Your penchant to hyperbolize is utterly astounding, something more similar to Jackson's...

Are you mentally retarded? Jackson didn't try to get Issa thrown in jail. You're in the wrong thread.

Wow. Like I told Billy the other day, ad hominem isn't an argument. And yes, Jesse Jackson is a Democrat. For all intents and purposes.

JJD_zpsce773cd8.png

Are you mentally retarded? Jackson didn't try to get Issa thrown in jail. You're in the wrong thread.

Can you not read?

I was referring to the Trayvon Martin case! How oblivious can you be?! You're sitting there saying that what the OP is telling everyone is more reprehensible than anything Jesse Jackson said, yet, what Jesse Jackson tried to do during the Trayvon Martin case was get Zimmerman thrown in jail, by shouting to the top of his lungs "HE'S A RACIST FOR MURDERING MARTIN!"

Seriously? Are you that out of touch with reality, Carbine?

Last edited:
So you can't acknowledge that the OP is a liar? You're defending the OP's lie?

Calling someone a liar without proving they are a liar, is a lie within itself.

The OP altered the title of his linked article and used the alteration as the title of his thread.

So? You're the one not arguing it. I've altered the titles of my threads for many reasons, that doesn't always make me a liar, now does it? I've also changed links to more credible sources too.

Last edited:
Besides Carbine, I've already investigated your claim. He hasn't edited his OP. Not once. If he does edit his post, it will show that he did on the lower left hand side of the post:

"Last edited by Grampa Murked U; Today at XX:XX AM."

So why exactly are you calling him a liar?

Wow. Like I told Billy the other day, ad hominem isn't an argument. And yes, Jesse Jackson is a Democrat. For all intents and purposes.

JJD_zpsce773cd8.png

How old would you estimate you were when you learned about putting an 's' on the ends of words to make them plural?

Can you thus describe the difference between the words 'Democrat' and 'Democrats'?

Besides Carbine, I've already investigated your claim. He hasn't edited his OP. Not once. If he does edit his post, it will show that he did on the lower left hand side of the post:

"Last edited by Grampa Murked U; Today at XX:XX AM."

So why exactly are you calling him a liar?
The title, you dolt.

The Title - calling Democrats label Issa racist --

Yeesh...it it really that bad this has to be explained to you, as one would an 8 year old?

Calling someone a liar without proving they are a liar, is a lie within itself.

The OP altered the title of his linked article and used the alteration as the title of his thread.

So? You're the one not arguing it. I've altered the titles of my threads for many reasons, that doesn't always make me a liar, now does it? I've also changed links to more credible sources too.

Why do you suppose the OP took out 'Jesse Jackson' and put in 'Democrats'? What would be the motive for that,

when he could have simply said 'Jesse Jackson labels Issa racist...' which would have precisely reflected the subject of the article he linked to?

Forum List

Back