Democrats label Issa racist after Cummings tantrum

What color is he?
WHY does it matter?

It doesn't matter to me. Rocko commented that he wasn't white. Somebody infered that the altercation between Issa and Waxman was racist. I don't understand how an altercation between two guys of the same race can be viewed as one or the other being racist.

When speaking technically you're both right and wrong. Defining race has nothing to do with skin tone, but Issa technically is a Caucasian because he is an Arab. So his ethnicity is Arab. Many would refer to hate or mistreatment of Arabs by another group, based on the Arab ethnicity as racist, similarly with Hispanics we see this applied. So racist isn't the technically correct term, but it is applied to certain cases involving hate or discrimination based on ethnicity.

What color is he?
WHY does it matter?

It doesn't matter to me. Rocko commented that he wasn't white. Somebody infered that the altercation between Issa and Waxman was racist. I don't understand how an altercation between two guys of the same race can be viewed as one or the other being racist.

If you are white and I call you a ****** does that not make me a racist? Being a racist is a state of mind.

Class dismissed

Liberals love to play the victim.
They have played the race card so often it has lost much of it's meaning.
Cummings had a chance to ask questions when it was appropriate, he waited till the hearing was over then cries because he wasn't allowed to break procedure. Typical libtard tactics.

WHY does it matter?

When speaking technically you're both right and wrong. Defining race has nothing to do with skin tone, but Issa technically is a Caucasian because he is an Arab. So his ethnicity is Arab. Many would refer to hate or mistreatment of Arabs by another group, based on the Arab ethnicity as racist, similarly with Hispanics we see this applied. So racist isn't the technically correct term, but it is applied to certain cases involving hate or discrimination based on ethnicity.
Odd isn't it how the left embraces the mantle of Dr. King, but practices what he was against?

WHY does it matter?

That would make Issa a semitic caucasoid (member of Semitic-speaking people: a member of a Semitic-speaking people of Southwest Asia, including the Arab and Jewish peoples, and the ancient Assyrians, Babylonians, Carthaginians, Ethiopians, and Phoenicians).

That would make Issa a semitic caucasoid (member of Semitic-speaking people: a member of a Semitic-speaking people of Southwest Asia, including the Arab and Jewish peoples, and the ancient Assyrians, Babylonians, Carthaginians, Ethiopians, and Phoenicians).

Which is a sub group of Caucasian.

Which is a sub group of Caucasian.

Yup. Which makes him "white" and therefore fully capable of being a racist, unlike Cummings, who cannot ever be racist, 'cause he's negroid.

gmc11684020140307031700.jpg

If I was Issa I would look into whether Cummings worked with that bitch to pull off this stunt.

She promised to speak then changed her mind the night before....all for show so that Cummings can show off his lack of English skills.

Awful. Jesse Jackson Sr. Calls Darrell Issa a ?Racist? for Cutting Off Cummings | The Gateway Pundit

In the link you will see identical treatment of Issa by Waxman (D) when he ran the committee. No charges of racism then of course.

Who HASNT Democrats called racists? They are starting to call each other that. SEE Justice Department Adegbile and West Virginia, a Democrat state, not voting for Obama. As sure as the Sun rises in the East, Democrats will drop the race card when they don't get their way or cannot defend or refute with substance and facts. It's getting tiresome. Issa should yawn and MOVE ON. Nothing to see here.

Forum List

Back