Democrats lie about recession

What about you guys? Acting like you aren't prejudice af.

Acting like this new Supreme Court isn't pushing a religious agenda only 30% of us agree with.

Trump lied more times than all the other presidents before him combined. They kept track and it was like 10 lies a day. R U Serious?
Where did you ever go to school? The laws of every country in the world are based on religion. Courts in some Arabic countries do not prosecute wife disappearances. Courts in this country prosecute wife suiciders, murders, killings, beatings. Go figger.

Where did you ever go to school? The laws of every country in the world are based on religion. Courts in some Arabic countries do not prosecute wife disappearances. Courts in this country prosecute wife suiciders, murders, killings, beatings. Go figger.
Based on not subject to… at least not this country

It’s in the Constitution

Then you’re a lazy fuck because there are all sorts of jobs available
No way. I do charity for free on days I am able. I'm 75 years old, retired a decade ago, and I don't associate with insane jerks who use the f-word against perfect strangers.

If we're in a Recession you'll see job numbers drop sharply and unemployment go up

Get back to me when that happens
In a recession you see two quarters where production is receding not growing. We have seen that a receding economy is the very definition of recession, you can try to change it but as prices continue to rise, the economy keeps shrinking, interest rates climbing, stock market falling, that is a recession. You can try to make up silly rules you think fit, but facts are facts and by definition we are in a recession. Another indicator is that new home building is down, closing on homes failed at 14.9%, the highest since March 2020 when home sales stalled because of Covid.

Claim all the BS you need but most of us Americans are smart enough to know we are in a recession, not our fault you don't want to admit the Biden economy is failing.

We're in a recession. Your pathetic attempt to redefine what it means is just that, pathetic.
Are job numbers normally high and unemployment low in Recessions

A simple yes or no will suffice

That's irrelevant to whether we've had two successive quarters of economic contraction, which we have. By the definition most often used, we are in a recession. I don't know why that's hard to understand.

Has the economy receded for two straight quarters? That is the definition of a recession. Has inflation stayed high? Yes, another indicator of a recession. Housing starts have slowed, yet another sign of a recession. Has the stock market been trending down since January? Another factor in a recession. Interest rate going up, another recession sign. Housing deals falling through is up to 14.9% another recession indicator.

The signs are all there and intelligent Americans know we are in a recession, the fact you aren't that smart to see all the signs, means there is a recession, and you are just playing ignorant because of your political leanings.

That's irrelevant to whether we've had two successive quarters of economic contraction, which we have. By the definition most often used, we are in a recession. I don't know why that's hard to understand.
He is being dishonest for political reasons.

No way. I do charity for free on days I am able. I'm 75 years old, retired a decade ago, and I don't associate with insane jerks who use the f-word against perfect strangers.
Then you’re not unemployed. You’re not even in the labor market.

Because the definition isn’t adequate.

Because the definition isn’t adequate.
Definition has been adequate for decades and now you don't want it to be. lol! Good for us you don't get to decide.

There is a recession, most of the indicators are there, receding economy, inflation up, interest is up, housing starts down, closing on homes is failing at 14.9%, Then you have companies laying off employees. Companies that announced Major Layoffs and Hiring Freezes

Now go ahead and spin it!

Definition has been adequate for decades and now you don't want it to be. lol! Good for us you don't get to decide.

There is a recession, most of the indicators are there, receding economy, inflation up, interest is up, housing starts down, closing on homes is failing at 14.9%, Then you have companies laying off employees. Companies that announced Major Layoffs and Hiring Freezes

Now go ahead and spin it!
Interest rates and inflation aren’t signs of a recession. In fact, during recessions these are typically low. Not high.

The definition is adequate until it isn’t. This is a very different situation than normal business cycles.

Interest rates and inflation aren’t signs of a recession. In fact, during recessions these are typically low. Not high.

The definition is adequate until it isn’t. This is a very different situation than normal business cycles.
You go ahead and believe what you want, fortunately most Americans are a lot smarter than you and know that they are in a recession and the economy is in trouble and they are putting on the brakes. In fact the economy is the biggest worry going into November. Economic issues dominate as top issue for voters, new poll shows

Live recession free and the rest of us will live in reality and not by your political agenda.

Forum List

Back