Democrats lie about recession

You are so stupid that you probably believe that, since it is what your master tell you.

If you ever had one logical and truthful thought it would destroy your world view.
What’s illogical about it? Bad economy is bad for the incumbent. No one would seriously deny this.

If you manage to scare people into believing something, does that make it true?

This isn’t a game. I’m not treating it as such. It seems you are.
I'm not scaring anyone, I am giving you facts, you don't like them that is on you, I don't really care what you believe, you just keep going in circles.

Bottom line, we are in a recession and the biggest indicator is a receding economy for 2 quarters. Biden's definitions don't work well in the real world. Remember, "transitory inflation"'? That was wrong for Biden not to be truthful.

You follow Biden and do what you want, I am tolerant of your opinions, I don't agree with you by any stretch however, we all have a right to an opinion.

Anyone who tells you they can predict the future doesn’t deserve to be taken seriously.

You’re letting politics drive it. Not data.
I'm not predicting asshole, I am using solid data and reading up on economics and trends. Trends are showing that we are going to get worse rather than better in the next six months. Of course after November you will surrender to the recession because the elections will be over.

Again, my politics have nothing to do with us being in a recession. Definitions and reality play the role.

You just don't want to lose your House and Senate in November, that is the game you and other lying Democrats are playing.

Lol, as predicted. Your boy is a failure and him printing money the way they are. It's only going to get worse. Like I said a farmer was interviewed and said her feed has over doubled in price and diesel is at an all time high. We could be paying $17.00 a pound for chicken this fall. Obama was right, don't underestimate how bad Joe can fuck something up.
Have you told her that Monsanto and Mobil both saw record 2nd QTR profits?

I'm not predicting asshole, I am using solid data and reading up on economics and trends. Trends are showing that we are going to get worse rather than better in the next six months. Of course after November you will surrender to the recession because the elections will be over.

Again, my politics have nothing to do with us being in a recession. Definitions and reality play the role.

You just don't want to lose your House and Senate in November, that is the game you and other lying Democrats are playing.
What data?

I'm not scaring anyone, I am giving you facts, you don't like them that is on you, I don't really care what you believe, you just keep going in circles.

Bottom line, we are in a recession and the biggest indicator is a receding economy for 2 quarters. Biden's definitions don't work well in the real world. Remember, "transitory inflation"'? That was wrong for Biden not to be truthful.

You follow Biden and do what you want, I am tolerant of your opinions, I don't agree with you by any stretch however, we all have a right to an opinion.
Your prediction as to what will happen next cannot be a fact.

The biggest indication may be two quarters of negative growth, but it’s not the only indication. It’s not Biden’s definition you have a problem with, but the NBER. I guess you’re smarter than them.

I meet them because of my job and why should anyone stand behind a counter making burgers all day when they will never escape from the slum.
A recession means nothing to me but it means something to people who make less than 20K/year.

I meet them because of my job and why should anyone stand behind a counter making burgers all day when they will never escape from the slum.
A recession means nothing to me but it means something to people who make less than 20K/year.
There’s a massive labor shortage. It’s unheard of to have a labor shortage during a recession. It doesn’t happen. Wages for the bottom earners has increased faster than anyone else’s.

Forum List

Back