Democrats lie about recession

And so, the economy receded for the last six months, that is a recession. I hope we continue to grow and do well but with the high inflation, housing starts slowing, this is a shaky time. Strong leadership could help with getting us righted but I am not seeing anyone in the near future that could provide real leadership. Passing another spending bill will increase inflation does not calm it, so this move is for Democrats to get votes in November and buy time until 2024.
You want a housing slowdown (which reduces GDP) and you want a reduction in inflation.

Anything else on your contradictory wish list?

Quick rule of thumb
Lers see if US Economic Analysts declare a recession based on multiple economic factors

We can also see if that -0.9 percent gets adjusted upward as more data is received.

You seem so anxious to declare a recession
Gee, and who is doing the calculating and adjustments? The democrats who caused the recession in the first place. And if it is not a recession, why adjust it? The lies grow bigger with each denial.

1659202007026.png

You want a housing slowdown (which reduces GDP) and you want a reduction in inflation.

Anything else on your contradictory wish list?
Maybe you have trouble reading but the poster didn't say "they wanted a slowdown in housing" they rightly pointed out that home buying slows down during a recession and they're right. 2 years ago interest rates were 3% or slightly lower now they're near 6% or slightly over. That's about an extra 500$ A month paid in interest to banks

Do you even own a home? I'm guessing not since you don't know that

Gee, and who is doing the calculating and adjustments? The democrats who caused the recession in the first place. And if it is not a recession, why adjust it? The lies grow bigger with each denial.
Now you are going all Goofy on me
All Economists are Democrats
Just like all Medical Experts are Democrats
All Scientists are Democrats
All Historians are Democrats

The Paranoia of the Right is getting scary

Now you are going all Goofy on me
All Economists are Democrats
Just like all Medical Experts are Democrats
All Scientists are Democrats
All Historians are Democrats

The Paranoia of the Right is getting scary
What is getting scary is the continual lying of the democrats.

I did not claim what you said I did, that was you. Just another lie from the democrats.

What is getting scary is the continual lying of the democrats.

I did not claim what you said I did, that was you. Just another lie from the democrats.

You know all about lies…..

Now, tell me all about that stolen election

You mean like the lie that the ten year old rape victim in Ohio didn’t exist?

Or that the burn pit bill had changed after Republicans voted for it (it hadn’t)

Or that it has pork in it(it doesn’t)

Like that?

Asshole
Like Russia Collusion

Like CRT isn't racist

Like Covid and Vaccines

Like that asshole yeah

Afraid to look up your own posts? After all, they would prove your lies and you can't chance that, can you?
I am well aware of my own posts
Also that you failed to find any lies

Last edited:
There’s no consensus among policy makers and economists as to a recession.

Of course, that won’t keep the reprehensible right from lying about a ‘recession’ for some perceived partisan advantage.

Indeed, that conservatives would welcome and celebrate a recession – welcome and celebrate the suffering of the American people – is further proof that Republicans are incapable of sound, responsible governance and have contempt for sound, responsible governance.

The backbenchers keep clinging long after the party rulers abandon a particular lie.

I figure about Monday you'll scream that you NEVER denied we are in a recession, once you get reprogrammed by the hate sites.

Forum List

Back