Democrats look for ways to dim the sun.

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

In an effort to curb so-called global warming, the Biden administration is coordinating research into the feasibility and efficacy of blocking out the sun, at least partially.

I reckon it makes sense

1666027746433.png

In an effort to curb so-called global warming, the Biden administration is coordinating research into the feasibility and efficacy of blocking out the sun, at least partially.

I reckon it makes sense

View attachment 711422
Actually, that's not really as far fetched as it might seem at first glance. I actually support things like this that don't cost too much instead of regulating businesses and forcing people to live like cave people.

We may not have the sun very much longer once the climate cult takes it from us but maybe we can still have our lava lamps

I reckon it makes sense

View attachment 711422
Why do all DemNazi invisible boogie men always look like this?

1666028791844.png

Actually, that's not really as far fetched as it might seem at first glance. I actually support things like this that don't cost too much instead of regulating businesses and forcing people to live like cave people.
Why don't we just pollute more? Low cost and makes sense, and might actually make The Cult of The Church of The Holy Melting Iceberg happy.
"Smoke stacks to save The Planet" has a catchy ring to it.

If they think the sun is driving the temp, why all the rhetoric about emissions and cows? Fucking lying assholes.
Never EVER listen to federal supremacist scum.

The earth has been circling the sun for billions of years. Millions and millions of years of bombardment by asteroids and meteors. Millions of years of volcanic eruptions spewing toxic gasses that dwarf anything man has put into the atmosphere over the last two hundred years. Numerous ice ages followed by warming...And we're supposed to believe that this blip of warming is man made and can be controlled? Insane.

I reckon it makes sense

View attachment 711422
For the love of Thor.

How....? What tha......?

:dunno:

Yeah and bill "I'm part of the world economic forum" gates proposed dimming the sun a while ago.

Why?

You do realize millions and millions of years ago earth was at its highest average temperature?

You know Antarctica used to be a rainforest right?

You know the Sahara desert used to be a rainforest right?

Why would you be in favor of altering Earth's natural state that's been happening for billions of years? And do you honestly think they could "dim the sun" and just be able to magically switch it back if it doesn't work out well?

You're either truly a ignorant person that doesn't think about anything at all, or you believe absolutely anything any politician tells you without thinking about it.

Forum List

Back