Democrats look to win governor's races in Trump country on Tuesday

Against the law.. can’t cheat to win.. anyways I wish you luck

I don't need luck. Bevin lost the election. If his argument is going to be that less legally registered voters should have voted then that's a losing argument nobody is going to go along with.
Hey I wish you luck! The new BLACK REPUBLICAN AG will decide

Actually he won't be in office when it's decided, but I wouldn't expect you to be smart enough to figure that out. He'd probably go with the election results anyway.
I’m just the messenger don’t shot me lol

Well, whoever manages your paper route should fire you.
Well that’s shooting me lol

In fact...most polling places will not close until the line ends...thus ensuring that every American gets the right to vote.
Come earlier

People have real jobs and families to take care of. Last thing they need is some asshole who wants to take away their right to vote because the election didn't turn out how they wanted it.
I’m sure Americans that had there voted taken away because of illegals feel the same way. Plus all the Americans that showed up on time

Illegals? Now we're talking about the wingnut wet dream of illegals voting in our elections en masse? You seem to do this a lot, you make a really shitty argument, it doesn't hold up so then you move onto the next shitty argument as though it were the same thing.
Well we told you democrats about the border.. you brought this upon your self

That there is no evidence of mass illegal voting going on in the United States to include Kentucky?

You're really just flailing at this point.

Come earlier

People have real jobs and families to take care of. Last thing they need is some asshole who wants to take away their right to vote because the election didn't turn out how they wanted it.
I’m sure Americans that had there voted taken away because of illegals feel the same way. Plus all the Americans that showed up on time

Illegals? Now we're talking about the wingnut wet dream of illegals voting in our elections en masse? You seem to do this a lot, you make a really shitty argument, it doesn't hold up so then you move onto the next shitty argument as though it were the same thing.

That there is no evidence of mass illegal voting going on in the United States to include Kentucky?

Well prove it wrong you will have your chance

How do you figure 95 percent Red?
More like 55 percent
Because the pic I posted was bright red lol

And this is you in a nutshell. Things like math or counting are out of your scope of ability, but you can look at a picture and see the pretty colors.
I can count but why are too dense areas winning elections for an entire state that voted against that dance area, no diversity in democrat run towns because the don’t allow free speech! We should tell areas that don’t allow free speech they’re not allowed to vote
LOL! How very Constitutional of you. Damn, if this is how you get from lil loss in Kentucky...I can only imagine you if Trump loses....I can hardly wait! Unless you just cower in your basement corner and wait for the world to end!
Take our rights away we will take yours away good deal
What rights of you are being taken away, little boy?

In fact...most polling places will not close until the line ends...thus ensuring that every American gets the right to vote.
Come earlier

You're the one who brought up illegal voting in this thread, why don't you take responsibility for your own claim and prove it?

BREAKING NEWS: apparently Democrats in dense towns kept voting polls open later than the law allowed which is going to send back thousands and thousands of votes illegal votes that is!
The new black Attorney General will be awarding Bevan his new governorship in several weeks
Law is...if you are already in line to vote when the time comes to close the polls, they stay open to let you vote. Nice try at ignoring the law. Republicans like to try to keep people from voting.

Because the pic I posted was bright red lol

And this is you in a nutshell. Things like math or counting are out of your scope of ability, but you can look at a picture and see the pretty colors.
I can count but why are too dense areas winning elections for an entire state that voted against that dance area, no diversity in democrat run towns because the don’t allow free speech! We should tell areas that don’t allow free speech they’re not allowed to vote
LOL! How very Constitutional of you. Damn, if this is how you get from lil loss in Kentucky...I can only imagine you if Trump loses....I can hardly wait! Unless you just cower in your basement corner and wait for the world to end!
Take our rights away we will take yours away good deal
What rights of you are being taken away, little boy?
These dense towns have turned back conservative speakers over the years and have become sanctuary for illegals,, Didn’t Virginia give illegals drivers license? Hmmm these dense towns should not be able to have their votes counted

No, it's not.
Sorry pal! cant cheat to win those votes shall not count

It's not uncommon for polling places to stay open later during high turnout elections. Sorry, bud, your guy lost.

I don't need luck. Bevin lost the election. If his argument is going to be that less legally registered voters should have voted then that's a losing argument nobody is going to go along with.
And I am happy for Daniel Cameron. I hope he brings a fresh new prospective to the Kentucky Justice Dept.

Come earlier

You're the one who brought up illegal voting in this thread, why don't you take responsibility for your own claim and prove it?
How would you know they’re illegal they’re breaking the law and many illegals go to dense towns in the states strip the voting counting in these towns until you assimilate!

BREAKING NEWS: apparently Democrats in dense towns kept voting polls open later than the law allowed which is going to send back thousands and thousands of votes illegal votes that is!
The new black Attorney General will be awarding Bevan his new governorship in several weeks
Law is...if you are already in line to vote when the time comes to close the polls, they stay open to let you vote. Nice try at ignoring the law. Republicans like to try to keep people from voting.
Polls close at a time! It’s the law! Come earlier

Sorry pal! cant cheat to win those votes shall not count

It's not uncommon for polling places to stay open later during high turnout elections. Sorry, bud, your guy lost.

And I am happy for Daniel Cameron. I hope he brings a fresh new prospective to the Kentucky Justice Dept.
Me to! He’s awesome!

As long as people are still on line before the polls close, you can keep them open later
Well when you subtract the illegal votes and the people that showed up very late.. could be millions
You aren't very bright, are you? People who show up after the polls close can't vote...but those who show up on time and are in line....even if that line is a mile long...CAN vote.

As long as people are still on line before the polls close, you can keep them open later
Well when you subtract the illegal votes and the people that showed up very late.. could be millions
You aren't very bright, are you? People who show up after the polls close can't vote...but those who show up on time and are in line....even if that line is a mile long...CAN vote.

He's less than dim.

Polls close at a time! It’s the law! Come earlier
I'm so sorry to see that our American education system failed you.....................................badly.

I don’t make the rules sorry pal,, I’m sad for you guys to

I don’t make the rules sorry pal,, I’m sad for you guys to

When someone insults your intellect you many want to take a moment and check your grammar.

Forum List

Back