Democrats look to win governor's races in Trump country on Tuesday

Im not surprised that bevin lost. Ky's local, state politics dont follow any type of logic. They'll vote for a R senator and a dem governor on the same day.
That shows they have some sense...voting the person rather than the brand. I find that smart...

Last edited:
View attachment 288240 State is 95%’red but because of democrats Control of the schools in the city absolutely no diversity of thought.. probably massive amounts of cheating.
How do you figure 95 percent Red?
More like 55 percent
Because the pic I posted was bright red lol

And this is you in a nutshell. Things like math or counting are out of your scope of ability, but you can look at a picture and see the pretty colors.
I can count but why are too dense areas winning elections for an entire state that voted against that dance area, no diversity in democrat run towns because the don’t allow free speech! We should tell areas that don’t allow free speech they’re not allowed to vote
LOL! How very Constitutional of you. Damn, if this is how you get from lil loss in Kentucky...I can only imagine you if Trump loses....I can hardly wait! Unless you just cower in your basement corner and wait for the world to end!

Sec State in Kentucky has called it for Beshear

Big win for Dems in a Solid Red State

But the men voted opposite and that is where martial law will come
Your act is getting tiresome

It’s not an act

Look at how the majority of men’s votes

That tells you martial law is coming to stop the unwise from electing crooks
One trick pony

That's headed for the glue factory.

That’s the main point that will stop
The low logic voters

Abortion is a clear cut act of mass murder for. Greed Can’t wait 9 months

View attachment 288240 State is 95%’red but because of democrats Control of the schools in the city absolutely no diversity of thought.. probably massive amounts of cheating.
How do you figure 95 percent Red?
More like 55 percent
Because the pic I posted was bright red lol

And this is you in a nutshell. Things like math or counting are out of your scope of ability, but you can look at a picture and see the pretty colors.
I can count but why are too dense areas winning elections for an entire state that voted against that dance area, no diversity in democrat run towns because the don’t allow free speech! We should tell areas that don’t allow free speech they’re not allowed to vote
LOL! How very Constitutional of you. Damn, if this is how you get from lil loss in Kentucky...I can only imagine you if Trump loses....I can hardly wait! Unless you just cower in your basement corner and wait for the world to end!
Take our rights away we will take yours away good deal

I didn’t say that I’m
Saying that the state is mostly red except for the two towns that have high illegal population that are influencing in participating in our elections..

These towns should not be allowed to have their votes counted until they assimilate

the same with towns you can find Russian influence lol hahahahah

Every vote counts as one vote no matter where you live in the state...no matter how much you bigoted self wants that to change

I didn’t say that I’m
Saying that the state is mostly red except for the two towns that have high illegal population that are influencing in participating in our elections..

These towns should not be allowed to have their votes counted until they assimilate

the same with towns you can find Russian influence lol hahahahah

Every vote counts as one vote no matter where you live in the state...no matter how much you bigoted self wants that to change
If votes count why are you allowing a foreign influence on our elections??
Why are you not allowing conservatives to speak to voters?
Punish these dense areas until they follow the rules

But the men voted opposite and that is where martial law will come

It’s not an act

One trick pony

The low logic voters

You're really pissed about your own partial birth abortion, aren't you? Looks like they only got the brain.

It’s not an act

One trick pony

The low logic voters

You're really pissed about your own partial birth abortion, aren't you? Looks like they only got the brain.

See there low logic people cannot debate

It’s not an act

One trick pony

The low logic voters

See there low logic people cannot debate

Yes, this is why you're so bad at it.

How many GOP elections fail after Trump sticks his nose in the race?
Everything he touches goes to shit.
Yup.

upload_2019-11-6_9-47-26.png

BREAKING NEWS: apparently Democrats in dense towns kept voting polls open later than the law allowed which is going to send back thousands and thousands of votes illegal votes that is!
The new black Attorney General will be awarding Bevan his new governorship in several weeks

BREAKING NEWS: apparently Democrats in dense towns kept voting polls open later than the law allowed which is going to send back thousands and thousands of votes illegal votes that is!
The new black Attorney General will be awarding Bevan his new governorship in several weeks

No, it's not.

No, it's not.
Sorry pal! cant cheat to win those votes shall not count

No, it's not.

It's not uncommon for polling places to stay open later during high turnout elections. Sorry, bud, your guy lost.

No, it's not.

It's not uncommon for polling places to stay open later during high turnout elections. Sorry, bud, your guy lost.
Against the law.. can’t cheat to win.. anyways I wish you luck

Forum List

Back