Democrats Loved Jonathan Gruber Before They Forgot Who He Was

I call upon Obama to resign his Office. I can't bring myself to call him my president.

Get a new schtick. Your ilk pulling the race card is tiresome and doesn't have any impact on people with character.

Who said you had character?

Character would be respecting the office. Disagreeing with Obama is fine. But sitting around waiting for him to make a decision so you know what you are against, that's kind of twisted.

It's funny how the RWnuts have completely given up on arguing against the merits of the ACA and now focus on some irrelevant ad hominem attack on some obscure economics professor.

Obscure in your dreams. Obscure professors don't make over $6 million from federal and state governments for advice on drawing up and selling health care plans. At least that is the amount Gruber was paid according to the Morning Joe show on MSNBC this morning.

Get a new schtick. Your ilk pulling the race card is tiresome and doesn't have any impact on people with character.

Who said you had character?

Character would be respecting the office. Disagreeing with Obama is fine. But sitting around waiting for him to make a decision so you know what you are against, that's kind of twisted.
Do you even realize how utterly stupid you look trying to defend this person who has no respect for the office and the Constitution himself?...No you don't because you have your own issues:cuckoo:

I call upon Obama to resign his Office. I can't bring myself to call him my president.

yes, we know a black guy in the White House makes you nuts. We get htat.

You can't debate or refute so you pull out the tried and tired faux racism charges (aka RACE CARD). What is it with you people? Are you that weak and limited of substance that you must fire back any criticism of a sitting President as being racist? Or, who is really the racist here? Do you feel that because of the President's race, he ought to be exempt from any criticism nor should he be accountable? Is that it?

And all this time i thought Joey hated the rich...go figure:eusa_eh:

So far, the health-care economist has received at least $5,886,150 in taxpayer-funded health-care-consulting fees, mainly from the federal government. This bonanza includes:

bullet_blue.gif
$103,500 from the U.S. Department of State

bullet_blue.gif
$392,000 from the state of Minnesota

bullet_blue.gif
$392,600 from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Resources

bullet_blue.gif
$400,000 from the state of Vermont

bullet_blue.gif
$400,000 from the state of Wisconsin

bullet_blue.gif
$481,050 from the state of Michigan

bullet_blue.gif
$1,730,000 from the U.S. Department of Justice (that medical hotbed)

bullet_blue.gif
$2,050,000 from the U.S. National Institutes of Health

This income puts Gruber well within the Left’s much-hated 1 percent.

Jonathan Gruber The 6 Million Man National Review Online

Any of these liberals embarrassed at the lying, cheating, Dems:dunno:

Those that support the left are lemmings. All they know is that voting GOP suicide.

Well at least they are half right.

The sad truth is, Progressives control both parties, and they both must lie in order to get elected, because what they want to do will piss off the common voter.

Gruber's only contribution to ObamaCare is he told them what Romney did in Massachusetts.

Not that romney would be caught having a drink with RomneyCare in 2012.
^^^^ Warning Will Robison! Warning! Disinformation ^^^^

Gruber's only contribution to ObamaCare is he told them what Romney did in Massachusetts.

Not that romney would be caught having a drink with RomneyCare in 2012.

Reflexive Defense of the State and Big Brother

Guy, you people were all for ObamaCare when it was RomneyCare.

Personally, I'd be for going to a Canadian style single payer system. But the Dems had to try to do it your way.

You were all for it until the Black Guy did it.
Absurd. You're losing the argument.

"That lying fuck!"..........,

was that his 69th lie of the day ? or the 69th blow job he gave Gruber ?

after a few hours the lies and blow jobs gets a bit confusing, hard to separate them after 6+ years of his fucking film canister* lips have been flapping to the tune of "Lie, Lie Liela"

* certainly, you have seen in NGS magazines the African jungle bunnies with all sorts of things in their lips, noses, ears and "other" body parts. right ??
I forget the congressional hero's name, but the congressman who yelled out "You lie!" During Obozo's SOTU was right and he should be apologized to by Pelosi and the congressional democrats who crucified him.

[

Don't forget he is reported as making 400,000 dollars for that "only thing."

RomneyCare is the way health care should be done, on the state level.

No, it should be done on the national level, which is how every other industrialized nation does it.

My problem with ObamaCare and RomneyCare is that they are both built on perserving the obscene profits of Big Insurance, BIg Pharma and Big Health Care.
You people fucked up Obamacare. There is no reason to think you will improve on nationalized health care. You had your chance. The American people will never let you fucks touch our healthcare again.

yes, we know a black guy in the White House makes you nuts. We get htat.

You can't debate or refute so you pull out the tried and tired faux racism charges (aka RACE CARD). What is it with you people? Are you that weak and limited of substance that you must fire back any criticism of a sitting President as being racist? Or, who is really the racist here? Do you feel that because of the President's race, he ought to be exempt from any criticism nor should he be accountable? Is that it?

Now wait a second, he may be right. After all when Hillary tried to shove Hillarycare down our throats the opposition was only caused by racist, she is white after all.

Do you even realize how utterly stupid you look trying to defend this person who has no respect for the office and the Constitution himself?...No you don't because you have your own issues

Guy, sorry, man, I don't think the "constitution" is anything but a piece of paper.

Forum List

Back