Democrats Met With Russians

Photo contradicts Pelosi's statement about not meeting Kislyak

Photo contradicts Pelosi's statement about not meeting Kislyak
The Democratic House leader sat with the Russian ambassador and other officials in 2010.

By Kyle Cheney

03/03/17 02:48 PM EST

pelosi-russians.jpg

235732f3-a967-41e4-b22b-d71ed356e3a3-medium16x9_AP_100624035760.jpg

Do you have any photos of her actually "meeting" the Russian ambassador?

Now its the lying filth Dem's who have egg on their faces. I love how all the pictures of Dem's meeting with the Russians are surfacing and exposing their blatant LIES, choke on it Dem's. :laugh::lmao::laugh::lmao::laugh:

Now its the lying filth Dem's who have egg on their faces. I love how all the pictures of Dem's meeting with the Russians are surfacing and exposing their blatant LIES, choke on it Dem's. :laugh::lmao::laugh::lmao::laugh:

I bet all the dems in those pics were being confirmed, and testifying weren't they ...

Did Schumer lie about having met with Putin or his staff or friends? Was Schumer running for President at the time he had a donut with Putin? Were US intelligence agencies sounding the alarm about Russia meddling in the US Presidential election when Schumer had that donut with Putin? Why didn't the media cover the donut scandal?
All good questions, and I agree with you that Chuckie's meetings with Russian officials should be investigated, but the problem is as a sitting senator, only the senate ethics committee can do it, and if they did, they would have to investigate most of the important people in the Senate for meeting with Russian officials.
Trump supporters are desperately trying to follow the WH talking points designed to change the narrative and direction of this scandal. A US Senator meeting with representatives of foreign countries is not the issue. The issue is Presidential campaign people meeting with foreign officials. Session's was both a campaign official and a Senator. He is in trouble not for meeting with the foreign official, but misleading a Senate hearing committee or lying about it.
Jeff Sessions was part of the Trump campaign? That would be breaking news indeed.

I bet all the dems in those pics were being confirmed, and testifying weren't they ...

We are happy to sick the FBI on these Dem's and haul them before congressional committees to investigate Dem's meeting with the Russians.

What did I tell these dumb ass Dem's, I told them to back off before this blew up in their face but did they listen to me, no. :laugh:

Did Schumer lie about having met with Putin or his staff or friends? Was Schumer running for President at the time he had a donut with Putin? Were US intelligence agencies sounding the alarm about Russia meddling in the US Presidential election when Schumer had that donut with Putin? Why didn't the media cover the donut scandal?
All good questions, and I agree with you that Chuckie's meetings with Russian officials should be investigated, but the problem is as a sitting senator, only the senate ethics committee can do it, and if they did, they would have to investigate most of the important people in the Senate for meeting with Russian officials.
Trump supporters are desperately trying to follow the WH talking points designed to change the narrative and direction of this scandal. A US Senator meeting with representatives of foreign countries is not the issue. The issue is Presidential campaign people meeting with foreign officials. Session's was both a campaign official and a Senator. He is in trouble not for meeting with the foreign official, but misleading a Senate hearing committee or lying about it.
Jeff Sessions was part of the Trump campaign? That would be breaking news indeed.

Sessions was the first Senator to endorse Trump and acted as an advisor to his campaign ... NEWS ! (to dumbasses)

Jeff-Sessions-Donald-Trump.jpg

Sessions at campaign rally ..

Last edited:

Sessions was the first Senator to endorse Trump ans acted as an advisor to his campaign ... NEWS ! (to dumbasses)
Oh, so you can find the official list of Trump campaign officials that has Sessions listed as a member of the campaign, right? I'd be interested in such a list.

Sessions was the first Senator to endorse Trump ans acted as an advisor to his campaign ... NEWS ! (to dumbasses)

Leading Dem's met with the Russians then lied about it, this could take down the entire Democratic party leadership. What did Dem's know and when did they know it? Dem's lied and people died! Look Dem Russian collaborators seize them!!! Ahahahahaha :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Oh, so you can find the official list of Trump campaign officials that has Sessions listed as a member of the campaign, right? I'd be interested in such a list.

common knowledge Gomer, try and keep up ... campaign trail ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

lol Hardly. Even if he weren't a US senator at the time, there is nothing wrong with talking to the Russian ambassador.

Sessions was the first Senator to endorse Trump and acted as an advisor to his campaign ... NEWS ! (to dumbasses)

Sessions at campaign rally ..
It is irrelevant. There is nothing wrong with talking to the Russian ambassador.

Rational common sense-thinking folks know this Russia thing is just a Democrat sabotage witch hunt. No one 'conspired' with Russia to 'rig' the Election. And Russia didn't 'Hack the Election' either. It didn't happen. It's only about sabotaging Trump. Period, end of story.

common knowledge Gomer, try and keep up ... campaign trail ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So you have a list where Jeff Sessions is part of the campaign staff? I'm not interested in pictures or nonsense about endorsements.

Unless Sessions was taking a paycheck from the Trump campaign or was officially listed as part of the campaign, he was NOT part of the Trump campaign.

So, provide a link to some official campaign document listing Sessions as part of the Trump campaign team.

So you have a list where Jeff Sessions is part of the campaign staff? I'm not interested in pictures or nonsense about endorsements.

Unless Sessions was taking a paycheck from the Trump campaign or was officially listed as part of the campaign, he was NOT part of the Trump campaign.

So, provide a link to some official campaign document listing Sessions as part of the Trump campaign team.
In fact, even if some one were a paid member of the campaign staff there would be nothing wrong with talking to the Russian ambassador.

Forum List

Back