Democrats need to understand what evidence means

He planned to tell his supporters to march to the Capitol but kept that plan secret from anyone else.

The difference is that one person says so under oath before a jury with corroborating evidence.

I listened to the entire hour long call. As I said earlier, Trump was asking Raffensperger to take away Biden votes. I don’t care what he believes. You don’t get to destroy our votes because you believe something.

Raffensperger explained that his laundry list was wrong. Did Trump stop asking to “find the votes”? He did not.
"Find the votes" isn't illegal. Democrats find votes every time they have a recount in a close election.

He planned to tell his supporters to march to the Capitol but kept that plan secret from anyone else.

The difference is that one person says so under oath before a jury with corroborating evidence.

I listened to the entire hour long call. As I said earlier, Trump was asking Raffensperger to take away Biden votes. I don’t care what he believes. You don’t get to destroy our votes because you believe something.

Raffensperger explained that his laundry list was wrong. Did Trump stop asking to “find the votes”? He did not.
This ain't some silly network TV series or lady's daytime show.
Like - The View -.
Where such and such " Planned ".
Gee how legal.Nothing in writing.Down on paper.
I daught I saw a Classified Document your honor.

Biden is getting a kickback? Prove it, retard.

I know you can't and won't. Do you know why? Because you are a retard that spews these lies that your orange douchebag feeds you.

But hey, prove me wrong. Go.
You know Biden was getting a kickback.

He became one because he had to. You don't determine who is a criminal investigator and who isn't. That's how reality works, dumbass.
Working for the criminal justice system determines whether you're a criminal investigator or not. Comer can attempt to transition to being a private Dick but he's been so much of a public one I seriously doubt he can pull it off. Himself off, well that's a different story. Or this story if you think about it too hard. I'd recommend against that though.

"Find the votes" isn't illegal. Democrats find votes every time they have a recount in a close election.
They already did the recount. Trump was asking Raffensperger to disenfranchise thousand of voters because they voted for Biden.

Why wouldn’t that be illegal?

Working for the criminal justice system determines whether you're a criminal investigator or not. Comer can attempt to transition to being a private Dick but he's been so much of a public one I seriously doubt he can pull it off. Himself off, well that's a different story. Or this story if you think about it too hard. I'd recommend against that though.
Your babble is utterly pointless. Congress will continue on investigating the Bidens regardless of what you have to say about it.

What has Comer been a dick about? Are you having a tantrum because the facts about your criminal president are becoming public?

They already did the recount. Trump was asking Raffensperger to disenfranchise thousand of voters because they voted for Biden.

Why wouldn’t that be illegal?
Nope. Nothing illegal about trying to find votes. You're just upset when Republicans do the same thing democrats do. You don't like it when you have to play on a level field.

Your babble is utterly pointless. Congress will continue on investigating the Bidens regardless of what you have to say about it.
Sure, but what kind of power do you think Congress has?
What has Comer been a dick about? Are you having a tantrum because the facts about your criminal president are becoming public?
I was making a private investigator joke, apparently it went over your head. :itsok:

Nope. Nothing illegal about trying to find votes. You're just upset when Republicans do the same thing democrats do. You don't like it when you have to play on a level field.
When was the last Democratic candidate that called up a Secretary of State telling them to change the outcome of the election for them?

got the ball rolling? get off their butts
Mind in the gutter as usual.

They were right about everything
Just show me the evidence. Any?

and we're going to keep rubbing that in your face.
I don't need any part of you rubbed in my face, I just washed, thank you. But I can smell you from here.

Ah, life is good.
Got your mouth on a man again I see. It takes so little to please a fascist derp.

That isn't what Trump was asking.
Sure he was. He wanted him to find votes to eliminate from the total. Enough votes to change the outcome.

You have to be insane to think that’s an okay thing for a candidate to do.

Biden is getting a kickback? Prove it, retard.

I know you can't and won't. Do you know why? Because you are a retard that spews these lies that your orange douchebag feeds you.

But hey, prove me wrong. Go.
So then no need to go via extension.Did Son Hunter receive
graft/perks.Like a $ 142,ooo Porsche.
Over $ 3 million from a Russian Oligarch.Plus a diamond ring.
Plus the Biden's are arguably The Biggest cheapskates when
it comes to giving to Charity.
One suitable defintion of a Retard is they Know Not what they
say or what they mean.On some level a version of RAD.
Reactive Attachment Disorder
Never to include the Hit Three Stooges short
- Disorder in the Court -.

I imagine you’d say that given how far you have your head up Trump’s ass.
Not at all. However, I understand that Biden and the Democrat party are my enemies. so long at Trump is fighting them, I will support him.

Sure he was. He wanted him to find votes to eliminate from the total. Enough votes to change the outcome.

You have to be insane to think that’s an okay thing for a candidate to do.
So then this Biden tool dint warmly express that we take
our time in counting votes after the first night of counting
went into the wees hrs. of November 9th.
That's how crooked elections happen.Well run elections
are efficient in vote gathering and counting.
Expressly why Florida,Ohio and Texas { all key Battleground states }
knew their results way before 12 midnight on Noevember 8,2000.

Forum List

Back