Democrats on the Economy

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
We all know Democrat's position on immigration, the border, healthcare, free college and raising taxes. But what's their position on the economy? Only position I could find involved "income equality" which seems to take money from one group and give it to another. Not quite sure how that creates jobs or encourages companies to build new facilities in the U.S.

The Democrats' Economy Problem

We all know Democrat's position on immigration, the border, healthcare, free college and raising taxes. But what's their position on the economy? Only position I could find involved "income equality" which seems to take money from one group and give it to another. Not quite sure how that creates jobs or encourages companies to build new facilities in the U.S.

Lowering interest rates takes from one group to give to another. The only thing people are concerned over is who is the money taken from and who is it given to. Nearly everyone supports the idea in some form.

No one seriously believes that there will not be a major "market correction" in our near future. When it happens Trump and the republicans will run away from an economy they now take full credit for. They know they can find some implausible theory that blames poor people rather than the captains of the banking industry and those tasked with national economic/regulatory/trade policy.

Lowering interest rates takes from one group to give to another. The only thing people are concerned over is who is the money taken from and who is it given to. Nearly everyone supports the idea in some form.

Must be a Democrat thing, most people don't concern themselves with who to take the money from. They're too busy trying to make money.

No one seriously believes that there will not be a major "market correction" in our near future. When it happens Trump and the republicans will run away from an economy they now take full credit for. They know they can find some implausible theory that blames poor people rather than the captains of the banking industry and those tasked with national economic/regulatory/trade policy.

No doubt there will be many market corrections coming, not quite sure how or if that addresses improving the economy.

All Democrats want to do is keep Americans poor and pissed off. They're easier to exploit that way. I don't really know what economic theory that would fall under beside some kind of totalitarianism. Viva Trump

Must be a Democrat thing, most people don't concern themselves with who to take the money from. They're too busy trying to make money.

Yes they do care. A lot of people are clamoring for rate cuts.

Forum List

Back