🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

democrats please answer this question about abortion .

the majority of people who support abortion are democrats and virtually all democrat leaders not only support murdering the unborn but want to fund it with taxpayer dollars !

How do you murder something that hasn't been born.

Otherwise, cute use of language.

Red states are the worst:

The CDC now estimates that 700 to 900 new and expectant mothers die in the U.S. each year, and an additional 500,000 women experience life-threatening postpartum complications. More than half of these deaths and near deaths are from preventable causes, and a disproportionate number of the women suffering are black.

Put simply, for black women far more than for white women, giving birth can amount to a death sentence. African American women are three to four times more likely to die during or after delivery than are white women. According to the World Health Organization, their odds of surviving childbirth are comparable to those of women in countries such as Mexico and Uzbekistan, where significant proportions of the population live in poverty.

https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/magazine/magazine_article/america-is-failing-its-black-mothers/
we are talking about abortions performed simply because the mother decides she wants to murder her baby for non life threatening reasons not because the pregnancy is a danger to her life !

Back that shit up or shut the fuck up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you believe that baby has the right to anything after they are born? Seriously you zealots must really get tired of being shown to be the worst hypocrites for not giving a shit about babies after they are born. Your shitty anti-abortion states lead in infant mortality, child poverty, child abuse and crap education.
Dear occupied
The difference is life is not given by man or church or state but comes from Nature Life or God as the source of these.

As for health care, education and social support these come by effort time and labor of people. Those efforts are either coordinated by social structures such as family and community, or by church or charities, or by govt if people agree on laws and terms of paying taxes for programs

It can't be forced or assumed by law or it's govt controlling people's labor and choices. We have free will. So we have to agree how much to relegate to govt to church or state to private or public jurisdiction.

Life is not given by govt so that's the argument that govt cannot endorse the depriving of life and liberty that comes from Nature, bit can only regulate if (a) people consent (b) a violation or wrong is committed that warrants penalty such as depriving liberty or freedom (c) compelling govt interest with least restrictive means such as for national security and military defense.

NOTE some ppl believe health care should count as national security and equal protections. Others argue this isn't justification to force mandates through govt. The similar division occurs over right to life as a compelling interest or as a free choice outside govt autgirity to mandate

Red states are the worst:

The CDC now estimates that 700 to 900 new and expectant mothers die in the U.S. each year, and an additional 500,000 women experience life-threatening postpartum complications. More than half of these deaths and near deaths are from preventable causes, and a disproportionate number of the women suffering are black.

Put simply, for black women far more than for white women, giving birth can amount to a death sentence. African American women are three to four times more likely to die during or after delivery than are white women. According to the World Health Organization, their odds of surviving childbirth are comparable to those of women in countries such as Mexico and Uzbekistan, where significant proportions of the population live in poverty.

https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/magazine/magazine_article/america-is-failing-its-black-mothers/
we are talking about abortions performed simply because the mother decides she wants to murder her baby for non life threatening reasons not because the pregnancy is a danger to her life !

"women get pregnant just to have an abortion"

Do you believe that baby has the right to anything after they are born? Seriously you zealots must really get tired of being shown to be the worst hypocrites for not giving a shit about babies after they are born. Your shitty anti-abortion states lead in infant mortality, child poverty, child abuse and crap education.
Dear occupied
The difference is life is not given by man or church or state but comes from Nature Life or God as the source of these.

As for health care, education and social support these come by effort time and labor of people. Those efforts are either coordinated by social structures such as family and community, or by church or charities, or by govt if people agree on laws and terms of paying taxes for programs

It can't be forced or assumed by law or it's govt controlling people's labor and choices. We have free will. So we have to agree how much to relegate to govt to church or state to private or public jurisdiction.

Life is not given by govt so that's the argument that govt cannot endorse the depriving of life and liberty that comes from Nature, bit can only regulate if (a) people consent (b) a violation or wrong is committed that warrants penalty such as depriving liberty or freedom (c) compelling govt interest with least restrictive means such as for national security and military defense.

NOTE some ppl believe health care should count as national security and equal protections. Others argue this isn't justification to force mandates through govt. The similar division occurs over right to life as a compelling interest or as a free choice outside govt autgirity to mandate
Do you think this is a rebuttal? You have two different sets of beliefs. A theocratic one for abortion and a libertarian one for everything else. This was my original complaint. Commit to taking full responsibility for every child you would force a woman to bear or you're a hypocrite. If this world were not such a hostile place for a single mom or an orphan perhaps there would be a lot less abortions.

Dear occupied

Do you think this is a rebuttal? You have two different sets of beliefs. A theocratic one for abortion and a libertarian one for everything else. This was my original complaint. Commit to taking full responsibility for every child you would force a woman to bear or you're a hypocrite. If this world were not such a hostile place for a single mom or an orphan perhaps there would be a lot less abortions.
leave it to a liberal to claim that killing an unborn child is is protecting children .

These pictures appear to be taken in the later stages of pregnancy. No pregnancy needs to go to this stage if the woman does not want it to.

Again I will ask the "pro-life" people why they are so against using existing technology to avoid unwanted pregnancies from even starting. They seem to want unwanted pregnancies so much. Why? This seems to be a question that the "pro life" types are very unwilling to answer. More advanced societies prepare their children with solid, fact-based sex education and make birth-control technology widely available.

Why are we living in a backwards, hillbilly society? What is wrong with the U.S.? Why do people in the U.S. refuse to use advanced technology to lessen or eliminate instances of unwanted pregnancy?

All I ever get on this question is silence. Cowardice. Running away and not answering. They hate Planned Parenthood, but it is the leading entity in the U.S. to prevent pregnancy in the first place. Why aren't the "pro life" types solidly in support of PP?

I know that the "pro life" types on USMB will run away once again.

I think it’s a decision for the mother.

Aren't you glad your mother didn't decide that you were not worthy of living?

Yep. She made the right choice. I’ve had a good life.

Yet you have no sympathy for the unborns whose mother's decided that they were not worth the effort!

Pathetic!

I also do not feel the need to control what women do with their own body.
It’s none of my business... or yours.

Yet you have no sympathy for the unborns whose mother's decided that they were not worth the effort!

Pathetic!

So you would no problem with a woman murdering her child with her body at the age of two? Same thing, right?

Pathetic!

So you would no problem with a woman murdering her child with her body at the age of two? Same thing, right?

Tell me why it matters to you how I feel about this issue.
Before you do, consider this.
I am a 60 year old asexual musician.
I do not try to convince any woman to have a abortion.
I am not a person who supports the control of women.

a·sex·u·al
/āˈsekSH(o͞o)əl/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
without sexual feelings or associations.
"asexual individuals may still experience attraction but this attraction doesn't need to be realized in any sexual manner"

Pathetic!

a·sex·u·al
/āˈsekSH(o͞o)əl/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
"asexual individuals may still experience attraction but this attraction doesn't need to be realized in any sexual manner"

So why should I care about someone who is mentally ill, like yourself?

Pathetic!

a·sex·u·al
/āˈsekSH(o͞o)əl/
Learn to pronounce
adjective

So why should I care about someone who is mentally ill, like yourself?
You shouldn't as there is nothing wrong with me.
See ya later douchebag.
Have fun pretending to be an admiral.

Forum List

Back