Democrats politicize Virginia beach shootinng to push gun control,secon amendment supporters push bk

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Democrats Politicize Virginia Beach Shooting To Push Gun Control, Second Amendment Supporters Push Back
Many Democrats, including most 2020 presidential candidates, were quick to politicize the tragic mass shooting in Virginia Beach to push their gun control agenda, but Second Amendment supporters weren’t about to take any of it lying down.
------------------------------------------------------------

The morons want something to start so they can ay see see gawd you fkr share walking lies so sickening please do us all a favor and GTF out of the US pos losers!!

Guns kills, abortion kills yet the right can only justify one of the two forms of murder in the US..

Democrats Politicize Virginia Beach Shooting To Push Gun Control, Second Amendment Supporters Push Back
Many Democrats, including most 2020 presidential candidates, were quick to politicize the tragic mass shooting in Virginia Beach to push their gun control agenda, but Second Amendment supporters weren’t about to take any of it lying down.
------------------------------------------------------------

The morons want something to start so they can ay see see gawd you fkr share walking lies so sickening please do us all a favor and GTF out of the US pos losers!!

Politicizing? I can't think of a more appropriate time for a candidate for president to talk about their views on reducing gun violence. Whether you agree with them or not, it's appropriate.

Asshole Democrats politicize EVERY shooting. You dickhead gun control creeps go ahead amend the 2nd amendment you don't like it change it. Otherwise STFU.

Asshole Democrats politicize EVERY shooting. You dickhead gun control creeps go ahead amend the 2nd amendment you don't like it change it. Otherwise STFU.

I'm not interested in amending anything.

Guns kills, abortion kills yet the right can only justify one of the two forms of murder in the US..
Guns DON"T kill. Guilty scum who use a gun kill. Babies also don't kill. They're just innocent.

I have no problem reconciling that.

I'm not interested in amending anything.

Nobody cares.

Then don't reply to my posts, even someone as simple as you can see how that works.

You replied to MY post you retard. :auiqs.jpg:

Yes, I did and your free to ignore that reply if you'd like. But replying back with "Nobody cares" only communicates that you don't have an actual response but for whatever reason feel you have to say something. I'm letting you off the hook.

Forum List

Back