Democrats Put Their Money Where Their Mouths Are.....

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
.....for a former career bureaucrat who represents Democrat values.

Fired by the government agency that he ran, fired for lying under oath.....of course he'd be a hero to the Corruption Party.

They set up a GoFundMe for McCabe.

"The $500,000 GoFundMe Charity Campaign for Wealthy Ex-FBI Official Andrew McCabe Is Obscene

"In one sense, this is just the latest chapter in the bizarre and infinitely ironic spectacle of Democrats venerating security state agencies such as the CIA, NSA and FBI under the banner of “resistance.” Canonizing law enforcement agents and intelligence operatives most definitely makes this history’s strangest rendition of “resistance,” a term that — until Democrats after 2016 desperately needed a re-branding campaign — had been reserved for dissidents who bravely risked imprisonment and even death fighting to subvert, not sanctify, state security agencies that perform those functions.

But a charity campaign fueled by a multi-millionaire cable news host, for the benefit of a rich federal police official, is not just bizarre but obscene.

For anyone ... who has been victimized by the FBI’s abuses and lawlessness, watching this public campaign direct a tidal wave of money to someone like McCabe is really nothing short of nauseating."
The $500,000 GoFundMe Charity Campaign for Wealthy Ex-FBI Official Andrew McCabe Is Obscene

Couldn't be a more clear indication of the Democrat support network for Deep State corruption.

Fired by the government agency that he ran, fired for lying under oath.....of course he'd be a hero to the Corruption Party.

"The $500,000 GoFundMe Charity Campaign for Wealthy Ex-FBI Official Andrew McCabe Is Obscene

"In one sense, this is just the latest chapter in the bizarre and infinitely ironic spectacle of Democrats venerating security state agencies such as the CIA, NSA and FBI under the banner of “resistance.” Canonizing law enforcement agents and intelligence operatives most definitely makes this history’s strangest rendition of “resistance,” a term that — until Democrats after 2016 desperately needed a re-branding campaign — had been reserved for dissidents who bravely risked imprisonment and even death fighting to subvert, not sanctify, state security agencies that perform those functions.

But a charity campaign fueled by a multi-millionaire cable news host, for the benefit of a rich federal police official, is not just bizarre but obscene.

For anyone ... who has been victimized by the FBI’s abuses and lawlessness, watching this public campaign direct a tidal wave of money to someone like McCabe is really nothing short of nauseating."
The $500,000 GoFundMe Charity Campaign for Wealthy Ex-FBI Official Andrew McCabe Is Obscene
Poor Snowflake

Have a problem with the public’s freedom to spend their money?

McCabe is a republican.

End thread .

So, what you'd like to do is ignore the Democrat efforts to embrace and support corruption by pretending that McCabe is a Trump Republican?

The good news is that your post has no chance of lowering your reputation, as it is already in the Kelvin temperature range.

McCabe is a republican.

End thread .

So, what you'd like to do is ignore the Democrat efforts to embrace and support corruption by pretending that McCabe is a Trump Republican?

The good news is that your post has no chance of lowering your reputation, as it is already in the Kelvin temperature range.

You have no problem turning on your jackboots when they target your kind . Hey, that’s fine .

But enough of your lies . Guys a republican , so own it .

McCabe is a republican.

End thread .

You have no problem turning on your jackboots when they target your kind . Hey, that’s fine .

Let's review who 'my kind' are, as it will eviscerate your post.

My kind are not Democrats, Liberals, Never-Trumpers, establishment Republicans.

My kind are the folks who voted for Trump based on these concerns:
Here's a dozen reasons:

Most voted against the Democrats,
against the mess Hussein Obama made of the economy,
against the corruption we've witnessed for decades,
against awarding nuclear weapons to the 7th century savages,
against the anti-white bias of the Democrat Party,

against the flood of illegal immigrants who require welfare
against bringing millions of unvetted Muslim refugees from war-indoctrinated nations,
against redistribution of wealth,
against the failed Liberal welfare industry,
against being dictated to by the United Nothings,
against a failed Liberal education industry,
against $20 trillion national debt...

...and for the slim possibility of a rebirth of America.

My kind would never be involved in a GoFundMe charity for a lying weasel who broke the rules he promised to uphold in his position at the FBI.

So don't claim McCabe is the sort of Republican that is 'my kind.'

McCabe is a republican.

End thread .

Here's a dozen reasons:

against bringing millions of unvetted Muslim refugees from war-indoctrinated nations,

My kind would never be involved in a GoFundMe charity for a lying weasel who broke the rules he promised to uphold in his position at the FBI.

Looking at your list “your kind” is a bunch of idiots who believe righty kook propaganda lies.

McCabe is a republican.

End thread .

Here's a dozen reasons:

Looking at your list “your kind” is a bunch of idiots who believe righty kook propaganda lies.

Yet your were unable to dispute any of the 12 items I provided.

We both know why.

Poor Snowflake

Have a problem with the public’s freedom to spend their money?
NO, have a problem with you supporting criminals.

McCabe is a republican.

End thread .

Here's a dozen reasons:

We both know why.

Because there’s so much bullshit.

Pick one and I’ll run with it .

Here's a dozen reasons:

We both know why.

Because there’s so much bullshit.

Pick one and I’ll run with it .

You're attempting to converse with adults: drop the vulgarity.

I picked 12.

To PoliticalChic and others, in threads like these my comments for the most part are a critique of the article linked in the OP, not towards the opinion of anybody here.

In this article author Glenn Greenwald opens with:

In 2017, more than a half-million human beings — 553,742 of them to be exact — were homeless in the U.S. for at least some time. Last year was the first since the 2008 financial crisis that America’s homeless population grew. The 2016 U.S. census found that 12.7 percent of Americans — which translates to just over 43 million human beings — live below the poverty line. Millions of American children live in hunger: according to a 2015 U.S. Department of Agriculture study, the U.S. has “13.1 million households with children that often go without food: ‘food-insecure households.'”
He then goes on and to me it seems a main complaint is that Rachel Maddow's tweet concerning the GoFundMe campaign generated such an outpouring. My take is he's jealous that Maddow has 9.4 million followers compared to his 954,000.

I say this because according to Wikipedia (I use it when really lazy),

In March 2017, Greenwald announced plans to build a shelter for stray pets in Brazil that would be staffed by homeless people.
Which seems strange that if he cares so much for the homeless then why is the shelter being built for animals?

I thought I'd see a picture of Shumer and Pelosi licking a dollar bill and sticking it in Hillary's ass.

Forum List

Back