Democrats Say They Are NOT Nominating Joe Biden??! Did They Just Gaffe Or Admit Biden Is Out?

Biden is the nominee IMHO. The Democrat Party recognized virtually unanimously that Biden is the most qualified guy they have. Sleepy Joe has the endorsement of devout Libertarians like Bill Weld even.

I can't see Bite Me quitting now.

Does anyone believe the Democratic Party has anything in common with Democracy?

If that party is unified around no one, they might as well sit home on election day

Weird and silly extrapolations, hyperbole and assumptions.

Her point was that they are not nominating Biden just because they think he can beat Trump, it would be because he's (supposedly) the best candidate. And he's not officially nominated until he's officially nominated.

This kid in the beanie in his mom's basement is whipping folks into a frenzy. Get a grip, folks.

will biden even know they dropped him???

I'm not going to enter into conspiracy, but one might consider that Bernie hasn't dropped out and other Primaries have been cancelled. Is this to ensure Biden never gets to the needed delegates and the Dem Party can "keep their options open"?

I'm just a dumb F from Idaho, I know nuthin' bout nuthin'. but their entire Primary has been really unique...

will biden even know they dropped him???

I'm not going to enter into conspiracy, but one might consider that Bernie hasn't dropped out and other Primaries have been cancelled. Is this to ensure Biden never gets to the needed delegates and the Dem Party can "keep their options open"?

I'm just a dumb F from Idaho, I know nuthin' bout nuthin'. but their entire Primary has been really unique...

unique is an understatement,,,

Weird and silly extrapolations, hyperbole and assumptions.

Her point was that they are not nominating Biden just because they think he can beat Trump, it would be because he's (supposedly) the best candidate. And he's not officially nominated until he's officially nominated.

This kid in the beanie in his mom's basement is whipping folks into a frenzy. Get a grip, folks.
True, but when the convention comes, someone will have to remind Biden (hourly?) that this is not a smashing pumpkins concert.

Forum List

Back