Democrats Say They Are NOT Nominating Joe Biden??! Did They Just Gaffe Or Admit Biden Is Out?

Favorite comment on YouTube:

For historians reading this in the future: Biden did not kill himself

First off Biden is not senile. And Cuomo was not liked in New York and had a scandal in his government so it would be unwise to pump him up just because you see him on TV every day.

We've got a president talking about using disinfectant and shooting UV rays in to peoples bodies and these republicans here are talking about gaffes?
Biden is most certainly senile.

And Trump never once said people should use disinfectant in their bodies. He pointed out that disinfectants and UV light can kill the virus. He suggested that scientists pursue out-of-the-box thinking and look into how to leverage that knowledge.

The things that I heard, and anyone not just trying to ridicule the President would have heard, include:
  • Is there something in disinfectants that can be learned - molecules or chemicals or ways that they kill that can be replicated in human safe ways.
  • Can you use UV light in new ways - maybe in the breathing tubes, and, yes, can it be injected into the lungs? Why not?
But he didn't suggest people do it on their own. He's thinking outside the box and asking questions. In my job, I ask questions all the time that subject matter experts on various technologies didn't think of and sometimes my suggestions lead to solutions. Sometimes they don't. Still, when the hard problems come up, I ask a lot of questions and suggest a lot of things.

Biden is not senile and I heard what trump said. He was not thinking outside of any box, what he was thinking was idiocy on it’s face. He deserves ridicule Levant because he is the most corrupt president in modern history and people like you defending him allow it to happen. It is fine to ask questions but really when you are in that position you allow the experts to do the thinking.

Biden is senile. It’s painfully obvious to anyone...

will biden even know they dropped him???

I'm not going to enter into conspiracy, but one might consider that Bernie hasn't dropped out and other Primaries have been cancelled. Is this to ensure Biden never gets to the needed delegates and the Dem Party can "keep their options open"?

I'm just a dumb F from Idaho, I know nuthin' bout nuthin'. but their entire Primary has been really unique...

Technically Bernie did

First off Biden is not senile. And Cuomo was not liked in New York and had a scandal in his government so it would be unwise to pump him up just because you see him on TV every day.

We've got a president talking about using disinfectant and shooting UV rays in to peoples bodies and these republicans here are talking about gaffes?

And Trump never once said people should use disinfectant in their bodies. He pointed out that disinfectants and UV light can kill the virus. He suggested that scientists pursue out-of-the-box thinking and look into how to leverage that knowledge.

The things that I heard, and anyone not just trying to ridicule the President would have heard, include:
  • Is there something in disinfectants that can be learned - molecules or chemicals or ways that they kill that can be replicated in human safe ways.
  • Can you use UV light in new ways - maybe in the breathing tubes, and, yes, can it be injected into the lungs? Why not?
But he didn't suggest people do it on their own. He's thinking outside the box and asking questions. In my job, I ask questions all the time that subject matter experts on various technologies didn't think of and sometimes my suggestions lead to solutions. Sometimes they don't. Still, when the hard problems come up, I ask a lot of questions and suggest a lot of things.

Biden is not senile and I heard what trump said. He was not thinking outside of any box, what he was thinking was idiocy on it’s face. He deserves ridicule Levant because he is the most corrupt president in modern history and people like you defending him allow it to happen. It is fine to ask questions but really when you are in that position you allow the experts to do the thinking.

Biden is senile. It’s painfully obvious to anyone...
Biden is not senile but that's what the RWM tells you and you will repeat over and over. I've seen what senile looks like and trump has more of the mannerisms than Biden.

will biden even know they dropped him???

I'm not going to enter into conspiracy, but one might consider that Bernie hasn't dropped out and other Primaries have been cancelled. Is this to ensure Biden never gets to the needed delegates and the Dem Party can "keep their options open"?

I'm just a dumb F from Idaho, I know nuthin' bout nuthin'. but their entire Primary has been really unique...

Technically Bernie did

Bernie officially ended his campaign and endorsed Biden. He dropped out.

Bernie Sanders Announces The Suspension Of His Presidential Campaign

Last edited:

Wrong. We elected the President to make the decisions.

Wrong. We elected the President to make the decisions.

There is a difference between making decisions after listening to expert advice than trying to give experts advice then making them come to your decision. And since trump isn't making any decisions about this pandemic leaving everything to the governors until he decides that he must score points with evangelicals, then he needs to let the experts do the work then sit down with them, discuss their options and then get consensus on the best option before he makes a decision. You've had staff meetings before I'm certain.

Why not? Because stuff that Trump says is killing people.

Trump did say that may the scientists could find a way to get disinfectants into people's body - loud and clear:

The there's hydroychloroquine, which Trump cornered the market on, which is killing people at a rate much higher than those who didn't get the drug. Almost as bad, 41% of those treated with it are getting heart arythmia. This study was 96,000 patients from all over the world.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Trump did say that may the scientists could find a way to get disinfectants into people's body - loud and clear:

The there's hydroychloroquine, which Trump cornered the market on, which is killing people at a rate much higher than those who didn't get the drug. Almost as bad, 41% of those treated with it are getting heart arythmia. This study was 96,000 patients from all over the world.

Most of those patients were already on a ventilator and likely to die anyway. The drugs were administered too late to actually do any good. i suggest actually reading your source before commenting.

How come when you find a report on data - not actually the data; they don't share that - that claims to show hydroxychloroquine doesn't work, suddenly we don't need a double-blind, randomized, peer-reviewed, study? Those numbers are from evaluation of incomplete data without consideration of any other medical condition of the patients. The study also ignores the fact that the field experience has always been that hydroxychloroquine works better earlier in the treatment. By the time someone is in critical condition in the hospital, there has been no claim that it is as effective as it would be given earlier.

It also ignores the fact that over a billion doses of hydroxychloroquine have been prescribed without the risk that the left is claiming. There are over 10 million doses a year given in just the US alone, before the corona virus and it's perfectly safe.

What the left wants is more dead bodies. But what their donors want is just to stop the use of an out-of-patent, inexpensive, drug in favor of the patented Remdesivir. You don't even know when you've been played.

Forum List

Back