Democrats Say You Can't Call A Bombing In NYC Terrorism Because It's Profiling Muslims

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
I was listening to the reports from Chelsea, and listening to the way all of the liberals are dancing around the issue, calling it "Intentional", but refusing to call it "Terrorism" because that is unfair profiling of Muslims.

Liberals want us to take leave of our senses so they can be politically-correct about yet another attack in the US.

Hillary was asked about it, and she looked like she was on downers. No emotion whatsoever in her voice or her face.

You could tell she didn't give a fuck, even though she was trying to act like it.

She wants more of these attacks. That's why she wants to bring more of them here.

do we know who did it? I have no idea how people can comment before that

The proper Ft. Hood-esque description would be neighborhood violence.

I was watching Fox News, and the Democrat spokesman actually said calling an attack "Terrorism" is profiling Muslims.

IMhO-----the objection to the use of the word "TERRORISM"
because '''it might be construed to mean 'muslim' "" is
beyond idiotic and actually denigrating to muslims

explosion in a trash can? -----how about "goosey nite prank"
(for those not fluent in New Jersey lingo----goosey nite
it the nite before the state holiday HALLOWEEN. It is the
nite of soaping up windows----toilet papering shrubbery---
water balloons from high places-----and little "explosions"
here and there

I was listening to the reports from Chelsea, and listening to the way all of the liberals are dancing around the issue, calling it "Intentional", but refusing to call it "Terrorism" because that is unfair profiling of Muslims.

Liberals want us to take leave of our senses so they can be politically-correct about yet another attack in the US.

Hillary was asked about it, and she looked like she was on downers. No emotion whatsoever in her voice or her face.

You could tell she didn't give a fuck, even though she was trying to act like it.

She wants more of these attacks. That's why she wants to bring more of them here.

You're a liar.

What is ironic to the point of comical is that the very same people who use the made-up term "islamophobia" are the very same who are scared shitless that they might offend terrorists if they were to dare tell the truth.

Uhhmmm, fortunately the device did not fully explode...or you wouldn't be claiming "goosey night prank".

here and there

I was watching Fox News, and the Democrat spokesman actually said calling an attack "Terrorism" is profiling Muslims.
That was Richard Fowler, a Democrat "strategist" who defends any Democrat politician with the ferocity of a crazed crocodile. He is a sick joke. With him, Geraldo and Juana Williams, everything Conservatives say is racist and profiling. I saw that segment on Fox earlier today.

That was Richard Fowler, a Democrat "strategist" who defends any Democrat politician with the ferocity of a crazed crocodile. He is a sick joke. With him, Geraldo and Juana Williams, everything Conservatives say is racist and profiling. I saw that segment on Fox earlier today.

That's exactly what Fux News is for.

You're a liar.
No, he's got a point that we have come to equate "Terrorism" with "Islamic Radical Terrorism" lately. For good reason, imo, but there are other nutjobs who like to see things go BOOM other than Muslim radicals. Until we know, it is better to be careful in claiming "terrorism" when the public will automatically assume jihadists. That's why the Police Commissioner put it the way he did last night, and why the media (except for Breitbart and Fox) are trying to steer clear of the word.
If it was a jihadist, he/she wasn't that great at making bombs. I'm guessing the NJ and Chelsea explosions were by the same person/people and they weren't all that good at making bombs. 1 of 3 in NJ exploded and one of two exploded in Chelsea. Could have been a homegrown dolt inspired by ISIS, but I'm guessing it was an all American nutcase with some personal injustice to "correct." We'll see.

What is ironic to the point of comical is that the very same people who use the made-up term "islamophobia" are the very same who are scared shitless that they might offend terrorists if they were to dare tell the truth.
It is far more important to these nitwits to avoid offending Muslims than to protect Americans lives and property.

We have to purge these idiots from our media and our political system before they get ALL OF US killed.

here and there
A prank using a bomb? Maybe you should get pranked, you fucking idiot.

No, he's got a point that we have come to equate "Terrorism" with "Islamic Radical Terrorism" lately. .
Bullshit.

That is nothing more than another Marxist talking point.

Everyone else in the country knows that terrorism does not equal Muslim.

Forum List

Back