Democrats Seek To Ruin Christmas

There isn't a whacked out left loon alive that could ruin my Christmas.

Now that's the spirit, Skanky!

Merry Christmas!

Go fug yerself ya old hag.

See? :D

That wasn't very Christian like.

Indeed, indeed :)
Scrooge.jpg

Merry Pugmas Christmas Hossfly! You give Samson a big sloppy kiss for me! Pugs trump politics! :D

0f0402029b08459e2439dcccf0deff48.jpg

RWs, the perpetual victims.

"I don't get to say what I want without anyone contradicting me...WAAAAAHHHH!"
I dont see conservatives putting up a website encouraging people to further their political agenda. That's the Dems.

I see you whining about something that doesn't even apply to you. That's you.
Im not whining.

"Scanning the Internet looking for something to be offended by, regarding a holiday you don't celebrate, and a conversation that would never take place in your RL (assuming you have one) because you surround yourself with people who agree with you" then. Whatever noise you're making while you're doing that is of less importance.

I dont see conservatives putting up a website encouraging people to further their political agenda. That's the Dems.

Im not whining.

"Scanning the Internet looking for something to be offended by, regarding a holiday you don't celebrate, and a conversation that would never take place in your RL (assuming you have one) because you surround yourself with people who agree with you" then. Whatever noise you're making while you're doing that is of less importance.
I see you posting on my thread. WHy is that?

Do you suppose there is any time that Democrats cannot be lying cheating scumbags? For Thanksgiving we were supposed to channel Pajama Boy and talk with relatives about gun control. Now the DNC has issued talking points of what to say to your Republican relatives during Christmas. Is there a single event that cannot be hijacked by the lying cheating scumbag Democrats?
The Democrat's Guide to Talking Politics with Your Republican Uncle

They're just background noise to me, they won't ruin Christmas, I just listen and laugh at how sad, miserable and misguided they are. I'd never want to be like them

Im not whining.

I'm posting in your thread because your sense of victimhood amuses me.

Thanks for the link it's a great webpage. it just talks about how to respond to your Republican uncle on the holidays.
Theres nothing on there you cant find here 24/7. Same stupid debunked talking points. No real information. It is a site for propaganda and people not particularly interested in the truth.
Has your Christmas been ruined by that site?
I dont celebrate Christmas, numbnuts.
Then I suggest you shut the fuck up. Happy Holidays.

Thanks for the link it's a great webpage. it just talks about how to respond to your Republican uncle on the holidays.

You love them lies, don't ya? How about you show me in the congressional record where Ted ever voted in a manner that caused the government to shut down non-essential activities.

While you're at it, explain why we pay people to perform non-essential activities?

Im not whining.

Prolly cuz this is a public forum.

Do you suppose there is any time that Democrats cannot be lying cheating scumbags? For Thanksgiving we were supposed to channel Pajama Boy and talk with relatives about gun control. Now the DNC has issued talking points of what to say to your Republican relatives during Christmas. Is there a single event that cannot be hijacked by the lying cheating scumbag Democrats?The Democrat's Guide to Talking Politics with Your Republican Uncle
Damaging the joy of Christmas for others brings joy to the Regressive Left.

They can pat themselves on the back and feel all smug 'n stuff.

So at least there's still joy at Christmas time, just a different kind now.

Fundamental change, bada bing.

With the regressivecrats everything is political, they can't separate politics form life, they think every act of life requires the regressivecrat stamp of approval.

Forum List

Back