Democrats Seek To Ruin Christmas

Do you suppose there is any time that Democrats cannot be lying cheating scumbags? For Thanksgiving we were supposed to channel Pajama Boy and talk with relatives about gun control. Now the DNC has issued talking points of what to say to your Republican relatives during Christmas. Is there a single event that cannot be hijacked by the lying cheating scumbag Democrats?
The Democrat's Guide to Talking Politics with Your Republican Uncle

Ok, maybe I missed something. How does a satirical article on how to debate a family member during a holiday ruin that holiday?

Do you suppose there is any time that Democrats cannot be lying cheating scumbags? For Thanksgiving we were supposed to channel Pajama Boy and talk with relatives about gun control. Now the DNC has issued talking points of what to say to your Republican relatives during Christmas. Is there a single event that cannot be hijacked by the lying cheating scumbag Democrats?
You're just made because you're the crazy republican uncle in your family.

Ok, maybe I missed something. How does a satirical article on how to debate a family member during a holiday ruin that holiday?

you didn't miss anything.

satire escapes RW morons faster than deficit/debt discussions.

Whelp --- first thing you gotta do is wrap yourself in a blanket and murmur over and over "the world is comprised of 'Democrats' and 'Republicans'.... the world is comprised of 'Democrats' and 'Republicans'.... the world is comprised of 'Democrats' and 'Republicans'.... the world is comprised of 'Democrats' and 'Republicans'....

Keep droning that over and over, punctuated by low moans, so as to block out any chance of noticing actual "life" going on around you. Until they just shut the door and leave you alone.

There isn't a whacked out left loon alive that could ruin my Christmas.

Now that's the spirit, Skanky!

Merry Christmas!

Go fug yerself ya old hag.

See? :D

That wasn't very Christian like.

Indeed, indeed :)
Scrooge.jpg

The stupidity of this ridiculous lie speaks for itself.

That most on the right have nothing of value to offer, resorting only to lies, comes as no surprise.

Thanks for the link it's a great webpage. it just talks about how to respond to your Republican uncle on the holidays.
Theres nothing on there you cant find here 24/7. Same stupid debunked talking points. No real information. It is a site for propaganda and people not particularly interested in the truth.
Has your Christmas been ruined by that site?

LOL there are no Dem's in our family. We spend 5 minutes agreeing the left is insane then talk about guns, hunting and fishing, antiques and crafts.
No Reps in our family. We may talk about them for a few minutes, but usually just do a silent prayer for them. :eusa_pray:

The stupidity of this ridiculous lie speaks for itself.

That most on the right have nothing of value to offer, resorting only to lies, comes as no surprise.
That fails as a mere assertion of gross stupidity.

Thanks for the link it's a great webpage. it just talks about how to respond to your Republican uncle on the holidays.
Theres nothing on there you cant find here 24/7. Same stupid debunked talking points. No real information. It is a site for propaganda and people not particularly interested in the truth.
Has your Christmas been ruined by that site?
I dont celebrate Christmas, numbnuts.

Why would a Republican discuss anything with a democrat?

Good point. Generally y'all just try to shout 'em down.

Fortunately USMB isn't a reflection of all RWs.

Maybe Uncle Bob shows up in "enemy territory" because there's free food.

RWs, the perpetual victims.

"I don't get to say what I want without anyone contradicting me...WAAAAAHHHH!"

RWs, the perpetual victims.

"I don't get to say what I want without anyone contradicting me...WAAAAAHHHH!"
I dont see conservatives putting up a website encouraging people to further their political agenda. That's the Dems.

you didn't miss anything.

satire escapes RW morons faster than deficit/debt discussions.
Yep.....the site is an official DNC web site.

Are you saying that they're pumping out false propaganda?

Forum List

Back