Democrats Seek To Ruin Christmas

is "democrat" catching???
Its an auto-immune disease. Self inflicted stupidity.

auto-immune diseases are not "self-inflicted"
Yeah they are but lets not get technical. For the record I suffer from one.

I am sorry------no matter what you did------even if you injured yourself-----
you did not actually INDUCE it yourself ------If you have something like
a graft vs host thing--------the docs did it-----but not maliciously.
My body turned on itself. Just like Democrats turn on their own intellect and fill it up instead with stupidity and propaganda.

right "my body turned on itself" is a good description of auto-immune disease---not YOUR FAULT

People talking politics at Christmas are the ones ruining it. The page is about responses. You're presenting it as if it were Democrats taking the offensive, when it's actually a counter-punching guide.
They are promoting talking politics, and an especially virulent ignorant form.
Not very good at reading with comprehension, are you? You're lying about the content. It's NOT ignorant or virulent. These are our relatives, after all.
Wrong on all counts. Now go finish the eggnog.
How about posting some examples? I'm curious about what you consider virulent and ignorant.

Do you suppose there is any time that Democrats cannot be lying cheating scumbags? For Thanksgiving we were supposed to channel Pajama Boy and talk with relatives about gun control. Now the DNC has issued talking points of what to say to your Republican relatives during Christmas. Is there a single event that cannot be hijacked by the lying cheating scumbag Democrats?
The Democrat's Guide to Talking Politics with Your Republican Uncle

Who the fuck is "Pajama Boy"?

Gotta wonder what kinda Bubble some wags call home....

Do you suppose there is any time that Democrats cannot be lying cheating scumbags? For Thanksgiving we were supposed to channel Pajama Boy and talk with relatives about gun control. Now the DNC has issued talking points of what to say to your Republican relatives during Christmas. Is there a single event that cannot be hijacked by the lying cheating scumbag Democrats?
The Democrat's Guide to Talking Politics with Your Republican Uncle

And here you are, pitching a bitch on Christmas day. If you're miserable, you have no one to blame but yourself.

Merry Christmas!

LOL there are no Dem's in our family. We spend 5 minutes agreeing the left is insane then talk about guns, hunting and fishing, antiques and crafts.

Its an auto-immune disease. Self inflicted stupidity.

auto-immune diseases are not "self-inflicted"
Yeah they are but lets not get technical. For the record I suffer from one.

I am sorry------no matter what you did------even if you injured yourself-----
you did not actually INDUCE it yourself ------If you have something like
a graft vs host thing--------the docs did it-----but not maliciously.
My body turned on itself. Just like Democrats turn on their own intellect and fill it up instead with stupidity and propaganda.

right "my body turned on itself" is a good description of auto-immune disease---not YOUR FAULT

Auto-immune disease is a tough opponent, and while I guess someone could stretch to make an analogy between it and politics, I don't think it is appropriate to do so. Some things are just not proper fodder for the crap that passes for discussion here.

Merry CHRISTmas.....tis the reason for the season!!!!!

Glory-to-the-Newborn-King-hopeinthehealing.jpg

Merry CHRISTmas.....tis the reason for the season!!!!!

Glory-to-the-Newborn-King-hopeinthehealing.jpg

Perhaps that was once the reason for the season, but until Macey's has a giant Jesus balloon, you will never prove it has anything to do with the season as practiced now.

Forum List

Back