Democrats Seek To Ruin Christmas

Do you suppose there is any time that Democrats cannot be lying cheating scumbags? For Thanksgiving we were supposed to channel Pajama Boy and talk with relatives about gun control. Now the DNC has issued talking points of what to say to your Republican relatives during Christmas. Is there a single event that cannot be hijacked by the lying cheating scumbag Democrats?
The Democrat's Guide to Talking Politics with Your Republican Uncle
fake rabbi - fake link. who'd a guessed

Do you suppose there is any time that Democrats cannot be lying cheating scumbags? For Thanksgiving we were supposed to channel Pajama Boy and talk with relatives about gun control. Now the DNC has issued talking points of what to say to your Republican relatives during Christmas. Is there a single event that cannot be hijacked by the lying cheating scumbag Democrats?
fake rabbi - fake link. who'd a guessed
Fake intellect. Fake post.
Please show the link is fake. It is not. This is put up by the DNC.

Who in the hell talks about politics on Christmas?

That would have been my question.

Maybe the "Rabbi" needs to be brought up to speed on what Christmas is all about.
Actually that would be the DNC that needs that lecture.

Kindly post a link to the page on the DNC site that says what your silly site says.
Are you fucking stupid? Or lazy as shit? Or both? Or brain dead. Right at the bottom of the fucking page:
Paid for by the Democratic National Committee (202) 863‑8000.
This communication is not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.

Right at the bottom of the fucking page:

Okay, your ability to provide reputable sources puts you ahead of the majority of your fellow travelers on this board. Now all you need is to fine-tune your sense of humor and you'll be making real progress.

Meanwhile, in the spirit of Christmas, make sure you spend the rest of the day insulting everyone on the board who disagrees with you. YHWH would be so proud.

Maybe the "Rabbi" needs to be brought up to speed on what Christmas is all about.

Kindly post a link to the page on the DNC site that says what your silly site says.
Are you fucking stupid? Or lazy as shit? Or both? Or brain dead. Right at the bottom of the fucking page:

You seem angry on this fine Christmas day.

You seem more stupid than usual. Santa piss in your stocking or something?

The real problem is the political correctness of conservatives who whine incessantly about 'there's a war on SOMETHING, let me think about what it is and I'll tell you but we're pretty sure there is a war on it'.

This is how the rest of us view the conservative 'wars' they are constantly flailing and gnashing teeth about...

It's a Jewish thing. You wouldn't understand.

It's a Jewish thing. You wouldn't understand.

The "Rabbi" is no more a Jew than "kosher"grl is.

You seem more stupid than usual. Santa piss in your stocking or something?

Hey, you started the whiny bitch thread.

Poor Rabbi

The Holidays are such a tough time of year for him

So why are you hijacking Christmas Day to make your own political rant?

Thanks for the link it's a great webpage. it just talks about how to respond to your Republican uncle on the holidays.
Theres nothing on there you cant find here 24/7. Same stupid debunked talking points. No real information. It is a site for propaganda and people not particularly interested in the truth.
Has your Christmas been ruined by that site?
I dont celebrate Christmas, numbnuts.

I'm guessing you celebrate Good Friday.

Forum List

Back