Democrats should be renamed Communists

Captain Caveman

Platinum Member
Jun 14, 2020
England
As the Lefty backlash from companies continue due the Capitol protest, they need to be seen to be doing the upmost to appease the Lefty community.

So Apple and now Google have banned Parler out of their App stores unless Parler implement a moderation system.

America is getting more like China everyday!!

That'll suit Xi Biden. I wonder when the American Communists will want to table the scrapping of "United States of America" and try to change it to "The People's Republic of America"!!

They want to destroy all American values and freedoms in favor of authoritarianism, thought control and of course free shit to buy off the moochers.

As the Lefty backlash from companies continue due the Capitol protest, they need to be seen to be doing the upmost to appease the Lefty community.

So Apple and now Google have banned Parler out of their App stores unless Parler implement a moderation system.

That'll suit Xi Biden. I wonder when the American Communists will want to table the scrapping of "United States of America" and try to change it to "The People's Republic of America"!!

The shit now hitting the fan is much, much bigger than just the democrats' betrayal of our nation and the human race. What's going down is going down on a global scale. It's happening everywhere to everyone. Anti-human forces have gathered and centralized their power after gaining strength for many decades. Very soon now human evil the likes of which the world has never seen will embark on sprees of genocide, totalitarian lockdowns, and all manner of making our lives living hell or cancelling them completely. The year 2020 was a global test to learn how much oppression all peoples of the Earth would tolerate before resorting to armed resistance. The bad news is we all failed with stunning disgrace; no one, and I mean no one anywhere on the planet actually fought back against this encroaching tyranny. Thus 2021 will be year when all frogs boil because not a one of them dared to hop away, out of the pot sitting on that massive stove. Ain't it grand?

I thought you were all in favor of a business deciding what they will or won't do. Looks like you would have been better off if they would have just baked the damn cake instead of fighting for the right to exclude customers.

I thought you were all in favor of a business deciding what they will or won't do. Looks like you would have been better off if they would have just baked the damn cake instead of fighting for the right to exclude customers.

Businesses are felt pressured by the Communists to respond in a way to appease them.

Businesses are felt pressured by the Communists to respond in a way to appease them.

even the AFL-CIO is calling for Trump to either resign now or to have him 25th ammended

even the AFL-CIO is calling for Trump to either resign now or to have him 25th ammended

With 11 days to go, that idea and action is only to please little minds that obtains sexual pleasure from such wants.

With 11 days to go, that idea and action is only to please little minds that obtains sexual pleasure from such wants.

Trump is like a monkey with a shotgun. Nobody knows what the fat orange fool might do next, and we can't wait 11 days to neutralize him.

Trump is like a monkey with a shotgun. Nobody knows what the fat orange fool might do next, and we can't wait 11 days to neutralize him.
Calm down, he won't do anything other than take the huff and not go to Biden's inauguration, but that's his choice. I'm sure the conspiracy theories might have you thinking otherwise.

If the Democrats had any democracy ethics in them, they would want every vote checked to see if that person was alive, a US legal citizen and what they voted for is actually on the ballot slip. Then they want voter ID set up to protect future elections. So it's quite telling when they do the exact opposite.

Calm down, he won't do anything other than take the huff and not go to Biden's inauguration, but that's his choice. I'm sure the conspiracy theories might have you thinking otherwise.

If the Democrats had any democracy ethics in them, they would want every vote checked to see if that person was alive, a US legal citizen and what they voted for is actually on the ballot slip. Then they want voter ID set up to protect future elections. So it's quite telling when they do the exact opposite.

Nobody thought he would instigate an attack on congress either.

"But it's not Marxism. It's Democratic Marxism. The only reason it's never worked is because it's never been tried here....."

xojbdp7bd3m31.jpg

Indeed,it was at one time a party you could be proud of.our last great president kennedy is rolling over in his grave how corrupt Ian’s evil it is now.

I will refer to the Democrat Party as the Communist Party USA from now on.

When you steal elections you lose the right to have the word Democrat in your name.

Besides they are Left Wing lunatics.

The show trials are coming!!!

Straight from the Stalinist playbook!!!

Greg

You should go back to school.

New York Magazine reported, “This adviser, who spoke to Trump on Wednesday amid the siege, said Trump watched the events on television intently. CNN reported that he was so excited by the action, it “freaked out” some staffers around him. The adviser told me that Trump expressed disgust on aesthetic grounds over how “low class” his supporters looked. “He doesn’t like low class things,” the adviser said.”

The thing that upset Trump the most wasn’t that the Capitol was being attacked or that there was a potential coup attempt in the nation that he took an oath to protect. What jumped out at Trump as he watched an armed insurrection was that the people trying to overturn the government in his name looked low class.

"But it's not Marxism. It's Democratic Marxism. The only reason it's never worked is because it's never been tried here....."

xojbdp7bd3m31.jpg

Low class and uneducated.

xojbdp7bd3m31.jpg

Sounds like Bullsh!t to me, you low functioning imbecile!!!

Greg

xojbdp7bd3m31.jpg

Greg

The editorial boards of multiple media outlets across the country this week published damning columns demanding the departure of the president following his incitement of the violent mob that stormed the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday.

The Washington Post, Houston Chronicle, Baltimore Sun, Capital Gazette, Chicago Tribune, Miami Herald, Philadelphia Inquirer and USA Today all condemned Trump’s role in the deadly and shocking scenes that took place in Washington.

Even the conservative Wall Street Journal said it would “be best for everyone, himself included, if he goes away quietly.”

xojbdp7bd3m31.jpg

Greg

The editorial boards of multiple media outlets across the country this week published damning columns demanding the departure of the president following his incitement of the violent mob that stormed the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday.

The Washington Post, Houston Chronicle, Baltimore Sun, Capital Gazette, Chicago Tribune, Miami Herald, Philadelphia Inquirer and USA Today all condemned Trump’s role in the deadly and shocking scenes that took place in Washington.

Even the conservative Wall Street Journal said it would “be best for everyone, himself included, if he goes away quietly.”

Nah; I want him to scorch the earth as he leaves; Dems are FRAUDULANT BASTARDS!! Fingers Biden is a disgusting pos not unlike the run of the mill Chicago Dems. I look forward to Dems being JAILED for this abomination of a FRAUD!!!

Greg

xojbdp7bd3m31.jpg

Greg

Nah; I want him to scorch the earth as he leaves; Dems are FRAUDULANT BASTARDS!! Fingers Biden is a disgusting pos not unlike the run of the mill Chicago Dems. I look forward to Dems being JAILED for this abomination of a FRAUD!!!

Greg

You'd love living in Syria.. Assad is a gangster too.

Trump is out for revenge.. He does this every time he fails.. He will incite MORE violence for the inauguration Jan 20th. Wonder how many more he can get killed.

Forum List

Back