Democrats should be renamed Communists

Dummies. When everyone on earth points out you’re following a fascist insurrectionist then you ought to take note. Trump played you. I know you feel dumb but pulling yourself out of a deep hole is loads better than keeping digging.

Dummies. When everyone on earth points out you’re following a fascist insurrectionist then you ought to take note. Trump played you. I know you feel dumb but pulling yourself out of a deep hole is loads better than keeping digging.
Yeah. One of the biggest questions to me is how many of them will see how they were played, when the fog lifts.

It happened fairly quickly in Europe 75 years ago, but these people still have their alternate universe screaming in their ears every minute of the day.

So this could take a while.

I also learned on this thread that insulting Islamic terrorist groups is worse that inciting insurrection and riots. God, I can’t imagine how bad a tan suit plays to this crowd. Probably what the gallows were for on the capitol grounds.

Trump is like a monkey with a shotgun. Nobody knows what the fat orange fool might do next, and we can't wait 11 days to neutralize him.
Calm down, he won't do anything other than take the huff and not go to Biden's inauguration, but that's his choice. I'm sure the conspiracy theories might have you thinking otherwise.

If the Democrats had any democracy ethics in them, they would want every vote checked to see if that person was alive, a US legal citizen and what they voted for is actually on the ballot slip. Then they want voter ID set up to protect future elections. So it's quite telling when they do the exact opposite.

They did.

As the Lefty backlash from companies continue due the Capitol protest, they need to be seen to be doing the upmost to appease the Lefty community.

So Apple and now Google have banned Parler out of their App stores unless Parler implement a moderation system.

America is getting more like China everyday!!

That'll suit Xi Biden. I wonder when the American Communists will want to table the scrapping of "United States of America" and try to change it to "The People's Republic of America"!!

"But it's not Marxism. It's Democratic Marxism. The only reason it's never worked is because it's never been tried here....."

xojbdp7bd3m31.jpg

Low class and uneducated.

Sounds like Bullsh!t to me, you low functioning imbecile!!!

Greg

The editorial boards of multiple media outlets across the country this week published damning columns demanding the departure of the president following his incitement of the violent mob that stormed the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday.

The Washington Post, Houston Chronicle, Baltimore Sun, Capital Gazette, Chicago Tribune, Miami Herald, Philadelphia Inquirer and USA Today all condemned Trump’s role in the deadly and shocking scenes that took place in Washington.

Even the conservative Wall Street Journal said it would “be best for everyone, himself included, if he goes away quietly.”

Nah; I want him to scorch the earth as he leaves; Dems are FRAUDULANT BASTARDS!! Fingers Biden is a disgusting pos not unlike the run of the mill Chicago Dems. I look forward to Dems being JAILED for this abomination of a FRAUD!!!

Greg

You'd love living in Syria.. Assad is a gangster too.

Trump is out for revenge.. He does this every time he fails.. He will incite MORE violence for the inauguration Jan 20th. Wonder how many more he can get killed.

Now I know you're full of shit. Is your real name Johnny ISIS?

I thought President Trump killed every one of you inbred child-molesting goat-fuckers?

Looks like he missed one.

:laughing0301:

Look at Trump's history.. Every time he fails he goes all out for revenge.

It's not "revenge." it's called "Purging the earth of scum."

I bet he has a Hellfire missile with your name on it right now, targeted to your exact GPS location.

View attachment 439977

:auiqs.jpg: Lol, you're out of gas, moron.

Tears?? lmao. So you are fine with Voter Fraud as long as it is your side that does it; gotcha!!!!

Greg
Yes. Tears. Sweet tears.

You support attacking the capitol and killing cops.

Ugly.
IF anyone is guilty of anything then then let Justice Reign. Meanwhile I like the precedent of shooting unarmed protesters; will come in handy at the next Antifa DemoKKKrat riot!!!

Greg
So as many as it takes.

I appreciate your candor.
So you're planning to kill as many as it takes? You should be ashamed of yourself; FBI; lookee here!!! lmao

You're a f'n joke, imbecile!!!

Greg

Stop. You're embarrassing yourself.

Democrats should be renamed Communists
Lol, no. Only idiots can't tell the difference between Democrats and communists,. It I suppose that includes most tRumplings.

The republicans OTOH, have renamed themselves as "traitorous bastards", so there's that at least.

You choose to ignore the deep seeded level of arrogance and entitlement these Cult45 fucks have been binging and sewing for four years. They won't be told to do anything, because liberty.

That, and piling on with the 24/7 talk radio/right wing biased, non reputable 'news sources', these twats are now living in their purposely crafted alternate reality.

Politics in this country has become tribal, and Cult45 thinks they have nothing to lose after suffering a major critical political loss (or, like half of them, pretend it never happened). They certainly won't pull their heads from their nether regions based upon a mere suggestion.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back