Democrats Silent After 2000 Mules Premier

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I needed to see was those ballots pulled out from under those tables in GA to know it was pre-planned and likely happening nationwide.....Never again.
yeh, the dims even had an answer for that (pulling out ballots from under tables)

they have an answer for everything... I can't actually recall what some elite dims' answers to that obvious fraud was but here's one I do recall:

"They were regular ballots"

ha ha... please...

Oh I figured the dems cheated "bigly" on a nationwide scale.

What pissed me off no end was Rudy and that Kraken bitch using it for their own self-promotion/enrichment and sullying the process.

Call it a "big lie" all you will but it will matter not a fig come November.....The dem's ancestors will feel this loss. ;)
huh?

how can you prove Rudy and the Kraken... whatever were in it for themselves?

I am quite intelligent and yet I never can seem to read people's minds/hearts..

true, their words can often be a huge clue... so please tell me the w ords you base your conclusion on

It is too late for that but not for the Midterms. Tell me why the MSM has not tried to debunk this? Why have they not even mentioned it?
So the response from you cucks towards a stolen election is to pin your hopes on the next one? 😄 Is that what your ancestors would of done in the face of tyranny? Lay down and take it?

So the response from you cucks towards a stolen election is to pin your hopes on the next one? 😄 Is that what your ancestors would of done in the face of tyranny? Lay down and take it?
No, we need to fix the laws so it will not happen again. The Midterms will go along way in that regard. The Democrats have destroyed their party. Deal with it.

You never answered why the MSM did not cover this.

No, we need to fix the laws so it will not happen again. The Midterms will go along way in that regard. The Democrats have destroyed their party. Deal with it.

You never answered why the MSM did not cover this.
Avoidance of the truth allows them to live in their fantasies.
They claim there is no evidence of election fraud.....and now that there is official evidence in the public square they simply choose to ignore it and remain ignorant.
It works for everything else with them including abortion and anti-gun legislation.
They choose to ignore the fact that a fetus is a human-being and taking guns away from gun owners isn't going to stop gun violence.

Maybe it's just not worth watching. Next.
No one really expected you folks to admit anything. The Independents may well find it compelling. Considering your turnip in DC is down to about 30% popularity among Independents, November is looking better and better all the time. IF we see a stuck-on-stupid response to this draft SCOTUS ruling and are treated to another summer of love, the losses may be EPIC.

A word to the wise is sufficient, but libraries to the Left are hopelessly inadequate.

This is another of my original paraprosdokians.

Although this is something that could have been predicted.

---For weeks now The Gateway Pundit team has been wondering how the Democrat Party and their media outlets would respond to this devastating news. So far the party has been silent. They really don’t have a way out of this. They’ve been caught and there is evidence of their illicit acts.---

I never really cared much for science fiction movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back