Democrats Silent After 2000 Mules Premier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serious question. Should trump be reinstated now (which would make him ineligible to run in 2024) or should we not have an election in 2024 and hand the election to trump?
If Trump were reinstated, which will never happen, DeSantis would easily win the 2024 election.

Show me a "documentary" or "report" in which both sides of the story are accurately provided in front of the other, with live responses, and I may pay attention.

That's not asking for too much.

One-sided, myopic, unchallenged diatribes are for rubes. I don't now how someone can watch those without wondering what they're not being told.

Last edited:
Show me a "documentary" or "report" in which both sides of the story are accurately provided in front of the other, with live responses, and I may pay attention.

One-sided, myopic, unchallenged diatribes are for rubes. I don't now how someone can watch those without wondering what they're not being told.
From what I saw it wasn’t really all one sided. It’s just cell phone tracking experts giving opinions on unusual patterns. You’re a coward and a liar.

No one cares, outside of Trump's Holy Warriors.

The only place I've heard about this is here.
Mac, get ahold of yourself and stop that terrible slide.
F10FA4E5-2DE2-47E6-ACD2-1E848F063E5E.gif

Last edited:

Translation:
2DB33FD6-F9E5-4BCC-B069-39DE6E99437D.gif

Although this is something that could have been predicted.

---For weeks now The Gateway Pundit team has been wondering how the Democrat Party and their media outlets would respond to this devastating news. So far the party has been silent. They really don’t have a way out of this. They’ve been caught and there is evidence of their illicit acts.---

Too busy laughing.

Too busy laughing.
Evidently the cult assumes that everyone knows about this propaganda piece, has seen it, bought the whole thing like they did, and is just stunned into terrified silence by it.

That's how thick the walls of the rabbit hole are. That's how untethered from reality the rubes are. They're like children, thinking the entire world is fixated on them alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back