Democrats Silent After 2000 Mules Premier

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you think the whole story is? You keep saying absolutely nothing.
I've already posted multiple links to the other side, on this "movie" alone. There's plenty more on the "rigged election" claims to find if you weren't afraid to look.

But that's still not good enough for me, though. I want both laid out at the same time, with challenges. Face to face.

You have no balls. You're afraid to hear the other side.

I've already posted multiple links to the other side, on this "movie" alone. There's plenty more on the "rigged election" claims to find if you weren't afraid to look.

But that's still not good enough for me, though. I want both laid out at the same time, with challenges. Face to face.

You have no balls. You're afraid to hear the other side.
Repost them here. I will be glad to rip them apart, traitor. I'll wait.

What do you mean not be able to do anything about Disney? Before all the press they were donating money to Republicans in Florida, now they're donating to their opponents. Turning businesses against racist whites will have long term effects.

Take your tone-deaf racist bullcrap and shove it. You just admitted Disney is more in the business of politics these days than entertainment, then not even giving anything to the right party so they are getting what they deserve.

So, where are the lawsuits?
With indisputable evidence like this, there must be a LINE of them.
This is the big one! Dinesh has done it!

The movie just came out a day ago, douche-mouth! But always so telling about you communists that you are far more interested in the election investigations just failing and never taking place than finding out the definitive truth.

Take your tone-deaf racist bullcrap and shove it. You just admitted Disney is more in the business of politics these days than entertainment, then not even giving anything to the right party so they are getting what they deserve.
We will continue to expose businesses like Disney and with social pressure, turn them into clubs with which to beat and batter Republican politicians with and the more deplorable your candidates get, the easier it will be to do. 😄

We will continue to expose businesses like Disney and with social pressure, turn them into clubs with which to beat and batter Republican politicians with and the more deplorable your candidates get, the easier it will be to do. 😄

intears.gif

no.jpg

Dream on, buttercup. You are just describing Disney's eventual doom.

Disney isn't going anywhere
Sure, and a few weeks ago, you thought the same thing of Twitter. :21:

They just dropped a movie that was in the top 10 of opening box offices
Disney ain't shit. They've lost 50 billion, and millions no longer use their parks or see their movies and this is just the beginning. Just wait until DeSantis is done with them, this games just got going, and if it is a choice between an amusement co., and government, guess what fool--- the government is going to win every time.

and that with them telling countries who don't like gay representation to go fuck themselves.
I hope that is their new business model: if you don't like Disney's POLITICS, to go fuck yourself! :lmao:

Full movie here if the link stays up...

You can watch on 1.5X speed to watch the whole thing in less than an hour (click the gear thingy in the lower right).

At about 12:00, they describe the geo-tracking methods they used. They bought hundreds of terabytes of cell phone data from App vendors to track the mules..

At about 29:00, they start showing video of the mules dropping off ballots to drop boxes.

At 30:40, they note that at one drop box, 271 people dropped off 1962 ballots in a 25-hour period.

They have video of it all. Some of the videos include people taking pictures of their felonious drops. Other videos include people wearing gloves to drop of ballots to avoid fingerprints, and immediately discarding the gloves after dropping off the ballots.

Don't forget that some states were decided by less than 20,000 votes.

Then the Dems told us that the 2020 election was the most secure ever. Yeah right.

Last edited:
Full movie here if the link stays up...

You can watch on 1.5X speed to watch the whole thing in less than an hour (click the gear thingy in the lower right).

At about 12:00, they describe the geo-tracking methods they used. They bought hundreds of terabytes of cell phone data from App vendors to track the mules..

At about 29:00, they start showing video of the mules dropping off ballots to drop boxes.

At 30:40, they note that at one drop box, 271 people dropped off 1962 ballots in a 25-hour period.

They have video of it all. Some of the videos include people taking pictures of their felonious drops. Other videos include people wearing gloves to drop of ballots to avoid fingerprints, and immediately discarding the gloves after dropping off the ballots.

Don't forget that some states were decided by less than 20,000 votes.

Then the Dems told us that the 2020 election was the most secure ever. Yeah right.

They stole the election. And now they are destroying America.

1652316514744.png

They are going to try again this November. And again, and again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back