Democrats still looking for a sign that a "shift" is coming in future elections

Agree on the elec. collage. Democrats won't be happy until we move to a system modeled on the African model where elections are settled with machetes in the streets.

They are getting us there faster than you think my friend.

riot.jpg

riot2.jpg

This isn't an overnight process. Dems did win some elections this week. You win some, you lose some, but this is how it goes sometimes.

The "sign" is Trump's approval rating, the lowest (at this stage) since polling began. And the Democrats winning in places that just voted for Trump? Another good "sign".

Where? New York and new Hampshire?

Anywhere.

By "anywhere" do you mean; "anywhere" that's populated with pole-puffers, trannys, illegals, criminals, bottom feeders, whack-jobs and un-American piece of shits?
Your party has North Mexico (California) and Loon York in the bag...nobody will take that from you anytime soon...I promise you that.

The "sign" is Trump's approval rating, the lowest (at this stage) since polling began. And the Democrats winning in places that just voted for Trump? Another good "sign".

Anywhere.

By "anywhere" do you mean; "anywhere" that's populated with pole-puffers, trannys, illegals, criminals, bottom feeders, whack-jobs and un-American piece of shits?
Your party has North Mexico (California) and Loon York in the bag...nobody will take that from you anytime soon...I promise you that.
When a Democrat wins, they have, where Trump just won, the GOP has a problem. Deal with it, Snowflake.

Anywhere.

When a Democrat wins, they have, where Trump just won, the GOP has a problem. Deal with it, Snowflake.

There i nothing sadder than an old liberal trying to co opt "snowflake". Lets hear you say "trigger" and "safe space" now.

Anywhere.

There i nothing sadder than an old liberal trying to co opt "snowflake". Lets hear you say "trigger" and "safe space" now.
I don't do safe spaces, child.

they are damned near desperate

they were hopeful in KS

also in GA (which is still up in the air)

and now MT

well, we got the sign!

seems the republican won more handily than expected

this AFTER an assault on a reporter!

so YES!!!

we have seen a sign that gives us an indication about the public's mood

but it is not the sign our friends on the left and in the media wanted

the sign we got is that average Americans are tired of the media and their lies. tired of rude and inappropriate behavior from the media

again, it looks like the final tally in MT was not as close as expected

working Americans are screaming loud & clear & the message is ENOUGH

will the left and their pawns in the media take note & start behaving more fairly & responsibly?

I doubt it

I want you to consider the spot they are in. They are so far down that they will consider ONE win as a game-changing, the-tide-is-changed, its-a-new-day victory.
One win!

Almost feel sorry for them. But not quite.

Not that I am averse seeing the GOP go of course...if it comes to that.

they are damned near desperate

they were hopeful in KS

also in GA (which is still up in the air)

and now MT

well, we got the sign!

seems the republican won more handily than expected

this AFTER an assault on a reporter!

so YES!!!

we have seen a sign that gives us an indication about the public's mood

but it is not the sign our friends on the left and in the media wanted

the sign we got is that average Americans are tired of the media and their lies. tired of rude and inappropriate behavior from the media

again, it looks like the final tally in MT was not as close as expected

working Americans are screaming loud & clear & the message is ENOUGH

will the left and their pawns in the media take note & start behaving more fairly & responsibly?

I doubt it

2020 Trumpslide... I wouldn't want to experience the amount of butthurt that is coming.

you must be referring to the state house races in NY & NH

is that the hill you want to die on?

does not matter, you have answered my question & I got the answer I expected - NO - dems will not modify their behavior or do what they need to reconnect with working Americans on a national level
There's not much need to change when the Trump-voters wake up to the fact they were conned and he is fucking them over, big time. The Democrats don't want to (nor do they need to) appeal to the average dumbass retrograde uneducated flyover Jesus-freak fag-hating shit-kicker. They will get enough of their votes anyway after the disaster that is Trump. Get over it.

Thanks for making my point for me

And I appreciate your honesty...
I didn't make your point. You want them to change to better connect with low-life scum such as yourself. Ain't gonna happen.
Mutant Millennial Misfits

Snowflakes have to feel at least morally superior to compensate for their inadequacies everywhere else. Unless the world spins off its axis, the world will soon pass you by.

Here's my liberal impression channeling Charlton Heston...Damn president Trump, damn him all to hell (pounds fist in ground) :laugh: Libs are so desperate they declared Trump's presidency a failure before he was even sworn in that's how pathetically desperate they are its hilarious.

Here's my liberal impression channeling Charlton Heston...Damn president Trump, damn him all to hell (pounds fist in ground) :laugh: Libs are so desperate they declared Trump's presidency a failure before he was even sworn in that's how pathetically desperate they are its hilarious.

It's already a failure.

Forum List

Back