Democrats STOP helping the GOP

Democrat or Republican?

• Republican party

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Democratic party

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
The fact the tea party wants to abolish everything I love from science institutions to the safetynet that helps millions of people. Let's just say I will be voting DEMOCRAT!

No, who would have ever thunk. You've always been with the anti-constitution party.

LOL,

WTF? You don't know a single fucking thing about the constitution and what our government can and can't do. Our government can have science institutions, CAN invest in our infrastructure and can educate our children. Now go join the taliban like a nice little backwards prick and fuck off.

Why do you lump all levels of government together? The Constitution assigns different responsibilities to different levels. You're just to fucking retarded to realize it.

We have to choose our words carefully and realize we are helping the Republicans decide who they should run. We should bite our lip. Don't tell them who you think seems to be the most electable in your opinion. I'm guilty of this myself. From now on if they ask me who I like I'll say I love them all. If they call my house I'll tell them I love huckabee.

:lol: That's cute that you think your message board opinions count for that much.

We have to choose our words carefully and realize we are helping the Republicans decide who they should run. We should bite our lip. Don't tell them who you think seems to be the most electable in your opinion. I'm guilty of this myself. From now on if they ask me who I like I'll say I love them all. If they call my house I'll tell them I love huckabee.
Oh, I don't know about that. I really don't think it matters to them, and in fact, I think they automatically knee-jerk in the opposite direction from anything Democrats say.

I've heard Limbaugh say, "why should we listen to them? They want to beat us!" - the point being, the Democrats must be lying if they say (for example) that Kasich would be the best person for the GOP to run.

And then look at how they said the Democrats were "afraid" of Palin. Holy crap. Or Cruz now. Holy crap again.

I think the Democrats should find the candidate who actually does scare them the most and speak about them in the most glowing terms possible. That person will be toast immediately, buh-bye.

Last edited:

:lol: That's cute that you think your message board opinions count for that much.
You probably tell poor people that when they talk about voting.

Oh, I don't know about that. I really don't think it matters to them, and in fact, I think they automatically knee-jerk in the opposite direction from anything Democrats say.

I've heard Limbaugh say, "why should we listen to them? They want to beat us!" - the point being, the Democrats must be lying if they say (for example) that Kasich would be the best person for the GOP to run.

And then look at how they said the Democrats were "afraid" of Palin. Holy crap. Or Cruz now. Holy crap again.

I think the Democrats should find the candidate who actually does scare them the most and speak about them in the most glowing terms possible. That person will be toast immediately, buh-bye.
That's right lie to them.

No - just be honest.

No - just be honest.
Being honest will help them make the best decision. Not for the country but for themselves.

No - just be honest.
Being honest will help them make the best decision. Not for the country but for themselves.
Then you missed the point of my post.

And there really is nothing wrong with being honest, I swear.

You probably tell poor people that when they talk about voting.

Yea, cos I spend my time telling poor people not to vote. :lol:

We don't hate Republicans. We hate their disastrous policies and the damage they caused the country. We hate their lies and their racism. And we hate that they tricked the US into Iraq and what they did to the economy.

You're helping them every day Hillary twists in the wind hanging from her email server.

You're helping them every day Hillary twists in the wind hanging from her email server.
Yea, look at what she's been charged with.

Nothing.

Right wingers can continue to hope.

No one ever went to jail working for Clinton or Obama but remember scooter Libby took the fall for bush or his boss dick Chaney.

Isn't that why dick didn't run for president? Because he was so beloved.

Forum List

Back