Democrats’ strange obsession with drafting your daughters

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Narongrit Sritana/Getty Images

Democrats’ strange obsession with drafting your daughters​

Democrats have destroyed women. Not only have they destroyed women sports, and destroyed the definition of even what a woman is, now they want to send them all off to die on the battlefield with the continued delusionary talking point that women are in no way different from me.

Pure lunacy.

Seems to be a simple matter of fairness. No wonder you hate it.
What is fair about it?

Are you going to draft everyone? Who then takes care of the nation?

Women have no business on the battlefield unless you want them overpowered by men and raped.

You people have a deluded view that the only reason women don't play in the NFL, for example, is because the NFL discriminates against them instead of their being a biological reason that men are simply stronger physically.

Idiots.

It is not just a question of science showing us why men have superior strength to women, it is also about not allowing women to continually be sexually assaulted in the military on a routine basis.

This is the same reason gays should not be allowed in.

The military has no business adding sexual attraction to the complex problems on the battlefield. Having the distraction and favoritism and/or wanting to get even with a jilted lover, does not have to be introduced into the system. This is a choice to do otherwise.

Remember, the military is not just another job, it is about the life and death of an entire nation on the line.

"Women were employed in full combat roles during the 1947–1949 Palestine War; incidents involving the abuse of female soldiers' corpses by Arab troops led to the Israeli cabinet 's decision to withdraw women from frontline combat until 2000, when the Caracal Battalion was raised."

I imagine other countries have females on the front line.

Good. They should get drafted. Men signed up for the draft in return for the right to vote. All women had to do was piss, and moan about "fairness"; and got the right to vote. Good. Now they can earn it, and pay for along with the men.

Actually we are not drafting anyone

But if we did institute a Draft, women have shown they have a role in the military

1719247581355.jpeg

Democrats have destroyed women. Not only have they destroyed women sports, and destroyed the definition of even what a woman is, now they want to send them all off to die on the battlefield with the continued delusionary talking point that women are in no way different from me.

Pure lunacy.
For sure Democrats are no longer champions of women or women's rights. It has gotten so bad I'm beginning to think any woman who would vote Democrat now has to either be a brainwashed idiot or is entirely clueless about their anti-woman agenda.

For sure Democrats are no longer champions of women or women's rights. It has gotten so bad I'm beginning to think any woman who would vote Democrat now has to either be a brainwashed idiot or is entirely clueless about their anti-woman agenda.

You think having women serve their country is anti woman?

Pure lunacy.

DemoKKKrats have only two interests when it comes to kids: fucking them, and killing them.

Pure lunacy.
I disagree with you. We live with quotas, affirmative action, extreme feminism and DEI now. That is not changing. Why should men especially white men being denied have to die for this? Eventually in the military there will be an underground grapevine on where people in the military will serve as there will be many substandard outfits. We see the affect domestically today and refuse to acknowledge it.

You do realize that most jobs in the military don’t involve hand-to-hand combat?
It makes more sense to put women in noncombat roles, but even then the incidents of sexual assaults are not acceptable, especially during a time of combat when it would be shoved under the carpet.

You think having women serve their country is anti woman?

Forcing chicks into foxholes to fight against men is indeed, Anti-Broad.

No doubt there are some babes who are able and willing to engage in combat. But for the vast majority , that's just not the case.

And to force dames into the army is just stupid.

I disagree with you. We live with quotas, affirmative action, extreme feminism and DEI now. That is not changing. Why should men especially white men being denied have to die for this? Eventually in the military there will be an underground grapevine on where people in the military will serve as there will be many substandard outfits. We see the affect domestically today and refuse to acknowledge it.
This has to do with science. Men are stronger and, therefore, better apt for combat. This has to do with biology.

And as I said, why put an element of sexual attraction on the battlefield when these distractions may become deadly?

It just makes sense.

No doubt there are some babes who are able and willing to engage in combat. But for the vast majority , that's just not the case.

Many who have sons would drive their kids out of the country if Potato head drafted them so he could strand them in some hell hole like Afghanistan as we have seen him do in the past.

Not all women are eligible for combat but this woman is.
1719248871147.png

Forum List

Back