Democrats SUE to stop Arizona Senate from forensic audit of 2020 election

i have no problem with the court hearing case involving the legislature they aren’t above rhe law
Apparently the legislature thinks they're above the law because their response to the court is that they don't have jurisdiction.
claiming a court doesn’t have jurisdiction doesn’t mean they are above the law. It’s a legal argument. Not all Courts have jurisdiction over everything all the time.

Either way, the case was litigated. The Court Ordered payment by the dems, or the audit to go forward. The audit is going forward

what's their issue? Are you saying the repubs didn't have a right to challenge?
Challenges by law were to happen a long time ago. Those challenges failed.

This is an audit ordered under the subpoena power of the State Senate, which is basically outside the regular challenges. Still, the laws about how ballots are to be handled need to comply with the law and the agency doing the audit has been extremely cagey about what their policies and procedures are.
cagey to you maybe,, but youre an idiot scared shitless of what might be found,,

and did you just confirm the laws dont say how audits are done but just how ballots are handled??

what's their issue? Are you saying the repubs didn't have a right to challenge?
Challenges by law were to happen a long time ago. Those challenges failed.

This is an audit ordered under the subpoena power of the State Senate, which is basically outside the regular challenges. Still, the laws about how ballots are to be handled need to comply with the law and the agency doing the audit has been extremely cagey about what their policies and procedures are.
those challenges were rejected. that isn't the law. I keep telling you that, if a monitor challenges a ballot it is supposed to be taken care of, not rejected outright and then that person removed from the building.

claiming a court doesn’t have jurisdiction doesn’t mean they are above the law. It’s a legal argument. Not all Courts have jurisdiction over everything all the time.
It does really, if you are immune from lawsuits then it's kind of hard to be subject to the law.

It does really, if you are immune from lawsuits then it's kind of hard to be subject to the law.
but it was explained to you, it seems you can't comprehend what happened.

who said they are immune?? the dems are sueing them now to stop them,,

more doublespeak...the Court took no issue with the firm and they are auditing away and have already discovered issues. The people of Arizona should be thrilled
Can you show me what issues they've found? I know the audit is underway but haven't seen any releases from the auditors about what they've found.

those challenges were rejected. that isn't the law. I keep telling you that, if a monitor challenges a ballot it is supposed to be taken care of, not rejected outright and then that person removed from the building.
Those challenges were rejected in accordance with law. They were taken care of.

who said anything about immunity? jurisdiction doesn’t mean immunity.

Those challenges were rejected in accordance with law. They were taken care of.
nope, they weren't. we wouldn't be here if they had. you still don't get it. you just think people created affidavits for fun? if one fking ballot is invalid, validates this process.

more doublespeak...the Court took no issue with the firm and they are auditing away and have already discovered issues. The people of Arizona should be thrilled
Can you show me what issues they've found? I know the audit is underway but haven't seen any releases from the auditors about what they've found.
there is a thread about the 200k plus issues with ballots on this website

he still doesn't get that a mail in ballot that isn't folded is illegal. perhaps he could tell us how it got sent out unfolded. I'd really like that education.

I think you might have jumped threads, or maybe it was merged with another thread.

The claim about 200k plus issues with ballots does not come from the auditors, it's a rehash of prior claims. At least, as far as I can tell. The source of the claim seems pretty hard to figure out, which is a giant red flag.

Forum List

Back