Democrats support bill that would legalize female genital mutilation

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The Nevada Senate will soon consider a bill that would overturn Nevada’s ban on female genital mutilation, and Senate Democrats are tripping over themselves to vote for it.

============================================

Bet those who aren't zombies know why they are getting ready to do this. People are in such a fkn trance they won't even know it passes if it does. Those on another planet are to busy claiming everything is a gawd damn conspiracy theory.

I've supported women having the liberty to get circumcised for a long time. Am I lead to believe the ruling administration wants the government involved in the bodily decisions of its subjects? Why do you tools hate freedom so much?

I've supported women having the liberty to get circumcised for a long time. Am I lead to believe the ruling administration wants the government involved in the bodily decisions of its subjects? Why do you tools hate freedom so much?

Muslims just want the right to rape, murder, and mutilate women and children who are we to judge right?

Muslims just want the right to rape, murder, and mutilate women and children who are we to judge right?

52411771.jpg

Is circumcision a mutilation?

The female mutilation in Africa is not a Muslim thing.

Forum List

Back