Democrats, taking steps to let illegal aliens vote

Non citizens can vote in a number of states in local elections.

Shear lunacy for a sovereign nation to let non-citizens vote.
Why? Their children go to the schools. They pay taxes. Why shouldn't a non citizen living in the United States not be able to vote for the school board making decisions for their children?
Uhm because they are criminals, breaking the fucking law and should be deported?

You guys are just insane

There are hundreds of thousands of these dreamers. These dreamers are now adults as cops , teachers, professors, nurses, lawyers etc etc etc.

Who do you think who supported those thousands of cars lining up for food? Who do you think feed poor Americans begging for foods during this pandemic?
Right deport them. Go ahead.
The economy was good before the pandemic crisis. Who do you think helps make those happened? Are you going to take over their places and jobs?

What is wrong with you?
No what is wrong with you?

Why do you support and promote criminal behavior??

And besides supply and demand, deport all of them and wages will go up /rent will go down.

You guys are morons. You same asshats claimed if we let gays marry then people would want to marry a tree or an animal next. Slippery slope argument on local school elections are as retarded. Next.
yet, the democrats are busy changing the laws so that homos can have sex with minors.

and there is a push to allow illegals to vote in local elections beyond school boards
The bill 288 is to have these illegals vote in school board...... it never said they can vote in local elections ( like for mayors or council ) or federal election. Read your link.Do not stare at it.

Why? Their children go to the schools. They pay taxes. Why shouldn't a non citizen living in the United States not be able to vote for the school board making decisions for their children?

Because they aren't citizens. Voting is a privilege reserved for US citizens.
Some localities feel differently and let non citizens vote in local elections. (States rights, y'all)
And do you understand now why we need the electoral college?

Your degenerate values is not the same as in Kentucky
The electoral college has nothing to do with local school board elections.
Of course you miss the point, local elections have an impact of indoctrination of thousands of children who grow up . Those values are not ours

Uhm because they are criminals, breaking the fucking law and should be deported?

You guys are just insane

There are hundreds of thousands of these dreamers. These dreamers are now adults as cops , teachers, professors, nurses, lawyers etc etc etc.

Who do you think who supported those thousands of cars lining up for food? Who do you think feed poor Americans begging for foods during this pandemic?
The economy was good before the pandemic crisis. Who do you think helps make those happened? Are you going to take over their places and jobs?

What is wrong with you?

And besides supply and demand, deport all of them and wages will go up /rent will go down.
What criminal behavior? These are the dreamers that have regular jobs.
Deport all? They are still here. Who’s stopping you?

Wages will go up? Are you speaking for the poor Americans that are having a hard time? We are in the middle of pandemic prices are going up and millions of Americans are in financially in trouble. Are you speaking for them?

Hundreds of Americans farmers products are getting rotten out there in their farms because they don’t have access to these people. There are shortages of workers all over.
Are you going to roll up your sleeve and take over? If and when you want to work at these farms. Are you willing to take $10 an hour?

And if you deport these DACA that have Americans kids who will support these kids? You and me.

What is wrong with you?

Last edited:
You guys are morons. You same asshats claimed if we let gays marry then people would want to marry a tree or an animal next. Slippery slope argument on local school elections are as retarded. Next.
yet, the democrats are busy changing the laws so that homos can have sex with minors.

and there is a push to allow illegals to vote in local elections beyond school boards

Again another totally HOGWASH. Where and what law that democrats allowed homos to have sex with minors? SHOW ME or I will call you. You are a FUCKING BULLSHIT.
California Legislature Softens Sex Offender Registry Requirements For Sodomy With Minors

“I cannot in my mind as a mother understand how sex between a 24-year-old and a 14-year-old could ever be consensual, how it could ever not be a registrable offense,” Democratic California state Rep. Lorena Gonzalez said, according to the Chronicle. “We should never give up on this idea that children should be in no way subject to a predator.”

Though minors cannot legally consent to sex in California, Wiener’s bill would allow a judge to decide whether or not to place an adult on the sex-offender registry if a teenager between the ages of 14 to 17 had sex with that adult.

Lol
Twelve municipalities across the country allowed noncitizens to vote in local elections as of March 2020. Eleven were located in Maryland. The other was San Francisco, California.
I dont like that they vote at a local level. It is just a matter of time and mistakes until they end up voting at the state and federal level.
Maybe if you pay attention to your link. You would understand what it mean.

You guys are just insane

What is wrong with you?

Wages will go up? Are you speaking for the poor Americans that are having a hard time? We are in the middle of pandemic prices are going up and millions of Americans are in financially in trouble. Are you speaking for them?

Hundreds of Americans farmers products are getting rotten out there in their farms because they don’t have access to these people. There are shortages of workers all over.
Are you going to roll up your sleeve and take over? If and when you want to work at these farms. Are you willing to take $10 an hour?

And if you deport these DACA that have Americans kids who will support these kids? You and me.

What is wrong with you?

Whats wrong with you?

Lol trying to justify exploiting brown people again for cheap labor?

Typical

Again another totally HOGWASH. Where and what law that democrats allowed homos to have sex with minors? SHOW ME or I will call you. You are a FUCKING BULLSHIT.
California Legislature Softens Sex Offender Registry Requirements For Sodomy With Minors

“I cannot in my mind as a mother understand how sex between a 24-year-old and a 14-year-old could ever be consensual, how it could ever not be a registrable offense,” Democratic California state Rep. Lorena Gonzalez said, according to the Chronicle. “We should never give up on this idea that children should be in no way subject to a predator.”

Though minors cannot legally consent to sex in California, Wiener’s bill would allow a judge to decide whether or not to place an adult on the sex-offender registry if a teenager between the ages of 14 to 17 had sex with that adult.

That is what Qanon told you. Here is the exact bill. You may want to read it.

Are you saying sex with minors are legal in California? REALLY?

Where in the bill that says homos are allowed to have sex with minors?

And why are the straight people are not subject to this since 1944?

You guys are just insane

What is wrong with you?

What is wrong with you?

Whats wrong with you?

Lol trying to justify exploiting brown people again for cheap labor?

Typical

There is nothing wrong with me. You may want to ask your buddy Donnie hiring illegals. I gave you exact facts and realities about undocumented people here in US. It is what it is.
Something is wrong with you.

You didn't read the bill did you? All this does is level the playing field. It has been up to a judge if heterosexual sex occurred between a minor 14-17 and an adult. This would make it the SAME for same gender sex between a 14-17 year old and an adult.

That is what Qanon told you. Here is the exact bill. You may want to read it.

Are you saying sex with minors are legal in California? REALLY?

Where in the bill that says homos are allowed to have sex with minors?

And why are the straight people are not subject to this since 1944?

You're demanding I defend claims I never made. That won't work out well for you.

You didn't read the bill did you? All this does is level the playing field. It has been up to a judge if heterosexual sex occurred between a minor 14-17 and an adult. This would make it the SAME for same gender sex between a 14-17 year old and an adult.
When it's ridiculous that judged have that latitude.

Minors can't consent to sex. Period.

10 People Who Married Inanimate Objects
Can the inanimate object make legal decisions for their "spouse"? :rolleyes:
Is there any particular reason you're moving the goalposts?
That's not a goalpost, that's how legal, civil marriage works.

When it's ridiculous that judged have that latitude.

Minors can't consent to sex. Period.
And yet you didn't give two shits and a handshake about this existing law until gay sex was also covered by it.

Forum List

Back