🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats: The Party of Low Expectations

And that "potential leak" indicates that, at the very least, Hillary failed to properly safeguard classified information, in violation of US law...

too damn bad there wasn't a law for electronic records until she had been OUT OF OFFICE for 2 years..

which begs the question ..

is Hillary in jail YET ?

She hasn't even been indicted you goofball.

exactly

:lmao:
And an indictment never comes down before the investigation is finished...

Gee, the FBI sure is interested in what Hillary did to spend so much time on it, and still be questioning people, aren't they...

no law ...end of FBI.
Want their phone number so you can tell them that???

Yes he is . He's being audited , which can result in tax fraud charges . Plus he won't release his records , obviously he has somthing to hide .

That's not what you said Timmy.. you said "Trump is being investigated for tax fraud".

He is being audited.. not investigated for fraud. Audits are a very common occurrence among high income and complex filers. The man employes an army of CPA's and tax attorneys.

PREDICTION: Nothing will come of this.

Oh, and he will release his records when the time comes, he will have to.

But an audit can lead to fraud charges right?

Oh am I jummping the gun here? Where have I seen that before ??

Shit, every day there's been thread after thread posted on how HILLARY is getting the death penalty. U righties can dish it out but u can't take it.

Smoking can lead to cancer, do you claim that every smoker has cancer?

You're a loon, you really are...

Answer me this one question . Why won't trump release his taxes ?
Obama's college transcripts? Hillary's Wall Street Speeches. I'll be you anything Trumps taxes will go out and Obie's education and the beast's speeches will not.

Sleaze is sleaze.

That reminds me. Where are trumps school transcripts? He made a big deal about Obama's and now he's running for president where are his?

Corruption has become so commonplace in the Democratic Party that it hardly bears mentioning by its supporters or its opponents. Its supporters do not care, and any criticism by its opponents is met with at least one of the following rejoinders:

1. The person hasn't been convicted (yet);
2.. Others have done it; and/or
3. Discrimination.

This attitude is also affecting our country at large, as less and less is expected of individuals regarding their personal responsibility and behavior. Not working is seen as a legitimate option, and irresponsible/criminal behavior is viewed merely as a symptom of an oppressive society.

Well done, Democrats!
This fails as a straw man fallacy.

You contrive ridiculous lies in a failed effort to misrepresent democrats, then attack the false premise you’ve created (straw man) and claim ‘victory’ because your opponent was so easily ‘defeated.’

Corruption has become so commonplace in the Democratic Party that it hardly bears mentioning by its supporters or its opponents. Its supporters do not care, and any criticism by its opponents is met with at least one of the following rejoinders:

1. The person hasn't been convicted (yet);
2.. Others have done it; and/or
3. Discrimination.

This attitude is also affecting our country at large, as less and less is expected of individuals regarding their personal responsibility and behavior. Not working is seen as a legitimate option, and irresponsible/criminal behavior is viewed merely as a symptom of an oppressive society.

Well done, Democrats!
But what else would you expect from a party that thinks sitting on their collective asses and collecting welfare is a CAREER CHOICE ???
And this demonstrates that republicans are indeed for the most part liars.

Trump is being investigated for tax fraud . Doesn't seem to bother you .
bill Clinton was IMPEACHED for lying and obstruction of justice. didn't bother many in the Dem party and now the low expectations from the Democrat parties base, who stood with Billy "Boy" is thinking of putting the wife of the IMPEACHED whore dog in as President. them there are: way high expectations aren't they? pffeesh
…and Bill Clinton was exonerated by a republican Senate; telling how you and other rightwing nitwits always forget about that part.

too damn bad there wasn't a law for electronic records until she had been OUT OF OFFICE for 2 years..

which begs the question ..

is Hillary in jail YET ?

She hasn't even been indicted you goofball.

exactly

:lmao:
And an indictment never comes down before the investigation is finished...

Gee, the FBI sure is interested in what Hillary did to spend so much time on it, and still be questioning people, aren't they...

no law ...end of FBI.
Want their phone number so you can tell them that???

they know ... everyone knows but RW's

When the GOP can somehow man up and give a shout for working folk perhaps things will change. The anti union(pure fallacy), anti overtime, anti social security, anti Medicare medicaid, anti worker everything. In your minds one can survive on $8 per hour(huge lie), so the answer is simply work 80 hours per week. That won't cut it. Note and note are figuring it out. Blame high wages for problems. Another blatant lie.
I like trump myself. He seems to get it. $8 an hour is a joke and no american adult should ever work for that miserable rotten anti human wage. But you are pro life correct?

NightFox

rg7DQKytiAWqEdUp41iZKXa_Ll0S7_xNhMKeGzmvrOB2Rx812AD7hmitmUBH-EmP7pBGdglmlFBT4NFqucgMIFsFsL3_EYHXZLGw27ZCqeiDoExldDGIkSi1LKctVmByID-TyTk

Yeah that's the spirit... DEFLECT to some other bullshit in an attempt to cover up your complete disassociation with the facts. Does what Texas Ted said in the past have anything to do with your idiotic assertion that he's not a citizen, ANSWER: NO.

The good news is; given how obviously disingenuous You are, You and Ted make a cute couple, congrats.

"You can believe in whatsoever you like, but the truth remains the truth, no matter how sweet the lie may taste." -- Michael Bassey Johnson

Yes he is . He's being audited , which can result in tax fraud charges . Plus he won't release his records , obviously he has somthing to hide .

That's not what you said Timmy.. you said "Trump is being investigated for tax fraud".

He is being audited.. not investigated for fraud. Audits are a very common occurrence among high income and complex filers. The man employes an army of CPA's and tax attorneys.

Shit, every day there's been thread after thread posted on how HILLARY is getting the death penalty. U righties can dish it out but u can't take it.

Obama's college transcripts? Hillary's Wall Street Speeches. I'll be you anything Trumps taxes will go out and Obie's education and the beast's speeches will not.

Sleaze is sleaze.

Hillary has released ten years of tax returns, she has released thousands of emails

Trump has not released a single tax return.......must be hiding something

Sleaze is sleaze.

Hillary has released ten years of tax returns, she has released thousands of emails

Actually, Hillary deleted thousands of emails, then attempted to have her server wiped....

As a matter of fact, she even had David Kendall (her attorney) tell the US Senate "Too bad, we destroyed all the evidence!!!"...

Fortunately, Hillary exhibited as much competence with her server as she has with the rest of her career, through hiring throughly incompetent (and unvetted) IT personnel, and everything was recovered by the FBI, who seem to have taken quite an interest!!!

It must really suck that your lazy, worthless, bottom-feeding ass has to use THAT level of incompetency as the "gold standard", but what can we expect??? After all, you're a Democrat, and as such, you think sitting in your single-wide and collecting welfare and food stamps (which WE pay for) is the ultimate "career goal"!!!

Sleaze is sleaze.

Actually, Hillary deleted thousands of emails, then attempted to have her server wiped....

As a matter of fact, she even had David Kendall (her attorney) tell the US Senate "Too bad, we destroyed all the evidence!!!"...

Fortunately, Hillary exhibited as much competence with her server as she has with the rest of her career, through hiring throughly incompetent (and unvetted) IT personnel, and everything was recovered by the FBI, who seem to have taken quite an interest!!!

It must really suck that your lazy, worthless, bottom-feeding ass has to use THAT level of incompetency as the "gold standard", but what can we expect??? After all, you're a Democrat, and as such, you think sitting in your single-wide and collecting welfare and food stamps (which WE pay for) is the ultimate "career goal"!!!

Prosecutor: Sec Clinton, why did you use a private mail server?

Sec Clinton: As it had done numerous times in the past, my agency authorized me to do so

Case closed

Sigh,

-she never attempted to wipe her server clean, they simply deleted emails that involved her personal life and did not send them to be archived as govt documents, as per the government's RULES of not archiving personal emails and only sending govt emails to be archived....THAT'S THE LAW....to not archive personal emails, only government involved emails and govt documents.

-the 30000 emails that she did not send were never wiped clean off of the server as the right wing keeps regurgitating and when she handed her server over to the FBI, ALL OF THE 30000 PERSONAL EMAILS WERE STILL ON THE SERVER and the FBI has had access to them for the past 8 months....there was no indication that thre was any attempt at all, to wipe her server clean.

Please stop lying.

Forum List

Back