🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats: The Party of Low Expectations

bill Clinton was IMPEACHED for lying and obstruction of justice. didn't bother many in the Dem party and now the low expectations from the Democrat parties base, who stood with Billy "Boy" is thinking of putting the wife of the IMPEACHED whore dog in as President. them there are: why high expectations aren't they? pffeesh

When Hillary gets elected, I bet your head blows up like a suicide bombers.
I will literally cringe....then have to endure several years of brow beating females feeling empowered.......I guess it's time for a water filled jack off devices I've seen around.. My hands are so ruff from working they'd shred my tender penis..

Corruption has become so commonplace in the Democratic Party that it hardly bears mentioning by its supporters or its opponents. Its supporters do not care, and any criticism by its opponents is met with at least one of the following rejoinders:

1. The person hasn't been convicted (yet);
2.. Others have done it; and/or
3. Discrimination.

This attitude is also affecting our country at large, as less and less is expected of individuals regarding their personal responsibility and behavior. Not working is seen as a legitimate option, and irresponsible/criminal behavior is viewed merely as a symptom of an oppressive society.

Well done, Democrats!

nice delusional troll thread

Corruption has become so commonplace in the Democratic Party that it hardly bears mentioning by its supporters or its opponents. Its supporters do not care, and any criticism by its opponents is met with at least one of the following rejoinders:

1. The person hasn't been convicted (yet);
2.. Others have done it; and/or
3. Discrimination.

This attitude is also affecting our country at large, as less and less is expected of individuals regarding their personal responsibility and behavior. Not working is seen as a legitimate option, and irresponsible/criminal behavior is viewed merely as a symptom of an oppressive society.

Well done, Democrats!
Low expectations indeed! All we have to do is be better than the republicans.

Borillar said:
Er... might want to set that bar a bit higher, like say "All we have to do is be better than the Gambino Family", Personally I don't think the Democrats could hit that mark but I'd give them credit for at least trying for a change.

Last edited:
Er... might want to set that bar a bit higher, like say "All we have to do is be better than the Gambino Family", Personally I don't think the Democrats could hit that mark but I'd give them credit for at least trying for a change.

I didn't say that. I don't know who changed my postings. but nothing new for this place anymore.

And Cruz isn't even a U.S. citizen.

...... Meanwhile back on Earth; Ted Cruz actually IS a U.S. Citizen. :rolleyes:
Sure. So is El Chapo :rolleyes:

Oh I get it, the old follow up one dumb ass assertion with an even bigger dumb ass assertion trolling strategy.....

What happened? were you ill the day they taught REALITY in school? In case you didn't get the memo Cruz's mother was a U.S. Citizen which makes him a U.S. Citizen.

Kind of like your mother is Jewish, therefore you are Jewish.

Oh I get it, the old follow up one dumb ass assertion with an even bigger dumb ass assertion trolling strategy.....

What happened? were you ill the day they taught REALITY in school? In case you didn't get the memo Cruz's mother was a U.S. Citizen which makes him a U.S. Citizen.
That woman was a notorious adulterer and there is no proof she is Rafael Cruz's (son of a militant communist) mother. He was a Canadian citizen until just a couple of years ago when it became politically inconvenient. That snake can't be allowed near the White House.

I didn't say that. I don't know who changed my postings
... and all this time I thought you had this amazing ability to throw your voice across the Internet :p

Corruption is the undue influence of a government official as a result of financial or other inducements. He was against the bill, got a big donation from a supporter of the bill, then changed his mind and supported the bill.

Most charges of corruption involve politicians who accept money from constituents with whom they agree anyway. The outrage is directed at the politician because the hysterical complainer simply doesn't like the politician's position(s).

Show me an example of a politician who changed his or her position on a significant issue because of a gift or other benefit.

It almost never happens.

5. Deflection by word games.

You are correct that most politicians are not so stupid as to announce one position so that they can solicit bribes to change that position. Instead, it is usually a new issue that has come up, and the politician then solicits "input" before making a decision. In the case of the Clintons, it usually involves cash for trade deals, paid in the form of campaign contributions, speaking fees, book advances and donations to their Foundation.

Last edited:

That woman was a notorious adulterer and there is no proof she is Rafael Cruz's (son of a militant communist) mother.
Yeah that's it, after sticking your foot in your own mouth one must immediately resort to gossip and innuendo, what's his BIRTH CERTIFICATE say professor?

He was a Canadian citizen until just a couple of years ago when it became politically inconvenient.
He had dual citizenship, he renounced the Canadian Citizenship when it became thorny for his Presidential aspirations... get your facts straight

That snake can't be allowed near the White House.
None of the snakes that are running for POTUS should be allowed near the White House; nice deflection attempt though.

:popcorn:

That woman was a notorious adulterer and there is no proof she is Rafael Cruz's (son of a militant communist) mother.
Yeah that's it, after sticking your foot in your own mouth one must immediately resort to gossip and innuendo, what's his BIRTH CERTIFICATE say professor?

He was a Canadian citizen until just a couple of years ago when it became politically inconvenient.
He had dual citizenship, he renounced the Canadian Citizenship when it became thorny for his Presidential aspirations... get your facts straight

That snake can't be allowed near the White House.
None of the snakes that are running for POTUS should be allowed near the White House; nice deflection attempt though.

:popcorn:
What does his birth certificate say? You tell me:

C6EqSwi.jpg

Borillar said:
When the repugs put out the likes of Trump or Booger, the Dems really don't have to aspire to very lofty heights.

Low expectations?

What have Republicans accomplished in the last 8 years?

I didn't say that. I don't know who changed my postings. but nothing new for this place anymore.
I said it, but I wasn't the one who changed your posting. You're right though. Nothing new for this place.

Forum List

Back