🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats: The Party of Low Expectations

No he isn't....

He has admitted that all of his tax returns are being audited
And an audit really doesn't "prove" anything, since the IRS audits people all the time (and actually approves the declared deductions for a lot of them)...

On the other hand, the FBI only investigates people when they see indications of possible CRIMINAL behavior, so maybe we should discuss Shitllery for a minute...

If Trump were clean he would release his tax records.....Hillary did

The FBI is not investigating Hillary either. They are investigating a potential leak. Hillary's exposure will be limited

Trump will see prison before Hillary

No doubt you actually believe this.

:cuckoo:
Republicans need to learn that you can't convict on conspiracy theories

What is Trump hiding in his tax records? Hillary released hers

Who said he is hiding anything? That's your whackjob conspiracy theory.

Trump is being investigated for tax fraud . Doesn't seem to bother you .

No he isn't....

Yes he is . He's being audited , which can result in tax fraud charges . Plus he won't release his records , obviously he has somthing to hide .

That's not what you said Timmy.. you said "Trump is being investigated for tax fraud".

He is being audited.. not investigated for fraud. Audits are a very common occurrence among high income and complex filers. The man employes an army of CPA's and tax attorneys.

PREDICTION: Nothing will come of this.

Oh, and he will release his records when the time comes, he will have to.

But an audit can lead to fraud charges right?

Oh am I jummping the gun here? Where have I seen that before ??

Shit, every day there's been thread after thread posted on how HILLARY is getting the death penalty. U righties can dish it out but u can't take it.

No he isn't....

And an audit really doesn't "prove" anything, since the IRS audits people all the time (and actually approves the declared deductions for a lot of them)...

On the other hand, the FBI only investigates people when they see indications of possible CRIMINAL behavior, so maybe we should discuss Shitllery for a minute...

The FBI is not investigating Hillary either. They are investigating a potential leak. Hillary's exposure will be limited

And that "potential leak" indicates that, at the very least, Hillary failed to properly safeguard classified information, in violation of US law...

No doubt you actually believe this.

:cuckoo:
Republicans need to learn that you can't convict on conspiracy theories

What is Trump hiding in his tax records? Hillary released hers

Who said he is hiding anything? That's your whackjob conspiracy theory.

He's not releasing his taxes . Aka, he's "hiding" them .

No he isn't....

Yes he is . He's being audited , which can result in tax fraud charges . Plus he won't release his records , obviously he has somthing to hide .

That's not what you said Timmy.. you said "Trump is being investigated for tax fraud".

He is being audited.. not investigated for fraud. Audits are a very common occurrence among high income and complex filers. The man employes an army of CPA's and tax attorneys.

Shit, every day there's been thread after thread posted on how HILLARY is getting the death penalty. U righties can dish it out but u can't take it.

Smoking can lead to cancer, do you claim that every smoker has cancer?

You're a loon, you really are...

No he isn't....

And that "potential leak" indicates that, at the very least, Hillary failed to properly safeguard classified information, in violation of US law...

Which means every person who emailed her did the same . Are they all criminals ?

No he isn't....

Answer me this one question . Why won't trump release his taxes ?

No he isn't....

Which means every person who emailed her did the same . Are they all criminals ?
Probably...

After all, they're all Democrats, aren't they????

No he isn't....

too damn bad there wasn't a law for electronic records until she had been OUT OF OFFICE for 2 years..

which begs the question ..

is Hillary in jail YET ?

No he isn't....

When I see him tonight over dinner at Sardis' I'll ask. I'll tel him Internet Pajama Boy is soiling his onesies over this question.

No he isn't....

too damn bad there wasn't a law for electronic records until she had been OUT OF OFFICE for 2 years..

is Hillary in jail YET ?

She hasn't even been indicted you goofball.

is Hillary in jail YET ?

exactly

:lmao:

is Hillary in jail YET ?

exactly

Then why did you ask such a stupid question?

is Hillary in jail YET ?

exactly

And an indictment never comes down before the investigation is finished...

Gee, the FBI sure is interested in what Hillary did to spend so much time on it, and still be questioning people, aren't they...

is Hillary in jail YET ?

exactly

Then why did you ask such a stupid question?

must have been a sarcastic question .... ya thnk ?

durrrrrrr

according to a BREAKING RW report she's had one foot in the cell for two months now.

funny ..

is Hillary in jail YET ?

exactly

And an indictment never comes down before the investigation is finished...

Gee, the FBI sure is interested in what Hillary did to spend so much time on it, and still be questioning people, aren't they...

no law ...end of FBI.

When I see him tonight over dinner at Sardis' I'll ask. I'll tel him Internet Pajama Boy is soiling his onesies over this question.

Well you don't have to ask him. He's already said why. He's not releasing his taxes on advice of his lawyers. Because they don't want his taxes out there because he may have committe a crime.

Well you don't have to ask him. He's already said why. He's not releasing his taxes on advice of his lawyers. Because they don't want his taxes out there because he may have committe a crime.

he's been audited 12 times, surely he has one from the past he can release

No he isn't....

Obama's college transcripts? Hillary's Wall Street Speeches. I'll be you anything Trumps taxes will go out and Obie's education and the beast's speeches will not.

Sleaze is sleaze.

Forum List

Back