Democrats think Christians bigger threat than Muslims

Wildman

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2013
this Side of Heaven
A new poll reveals that 45 percent of the Democrats who responded believe that Christians are a greater threat to America than Muslims.

Read more at Democrats think Christians bigger threat than Muslims

does this surprise any Christians or Conservatives here? not me, not one damn bit, we read the HATE of Christians and Conservatives here every day in nearly every post the demorat/libertards make, their HATE of us on the RIGHT is endless. :up:

Meh, it's coming to the point nobody takes anything a dimwitted leftist says serious. They are all over the insanity map

The crusaders were white, the Nazis were white, South Africa was made affluent by whites, North America was invaded by Whites.

Since we know that only whites are Christian the math thus is simple.

Last edited:
Among whites, 67 percent identified Muslims, among Hispanics, 90 percent identified Muslims and among Asians, 82 percent identified Muslims. It was blacks, who by a 55-45 majority, said Christians are a bigger threat.

Looks like a disproportionate number of blacks were in the poll. It also appears to be a black cultural phenomena. Much in line with the President.

Liberalism is a religion and Christianity is the bigger threat since it's much more mainstream. Therefore a much bigger enemy to the fulfillment of the desires of the left where no morality is common, no one is responsible for their own actions and government is the only true God.

Liberalism is a religion and Christianity is the bigger threat since it's much more mainstream. Therefore a much bigger enemy to the fulfillment of the desires of the left where no morality is common, no one is responsible for their own actions and government is the only true God.

Liberalism is more of mental disorder than a religion. Much like I view Islam

Liberalism is more of mental disorder than a religion. Much like I view Islam
10475604_578344072314292_1494156647188256814_n.jpg

A new poll reveals that 45 percent of the Democrats who responded believe that Christians are a greater threat to America than Muslims.
Of course, leave it to the Democrats to be terrified of Christians while completely ignoring the REAL threat to world civilization.......Buddhists. :D

The crusaders were white, the Nazis were white, South Africa was made affluent by whites, North America was invaded by Whites.

Since we know that only whites are Christian the math thus is simple.

White people are the enemy.....

Thank you for clarifying that.

Don't you guys know. Jesus was a hater. He said love thy enemy but Mohamed was a man peace. He lived peace so much that he conquered anyone who opposed him.

I find it strange that the Democratic Party doesn't do more for its Black voter base.
dude, they have them right where they want them. dependent on them. It is their form of hate and the blacks don't get it. It's a shame. Right now, today in Chicago, The blacks are calling for The Mayors job right after they voted him into office. He didn't change, he is the same wretch he was before the vote, yet they voted him in. Now the blacks are protesting and blaming Christmas shoppers for Emmanuel's democratic ideas. I just shake my head and say hmmmmmmmmmm

does this surprise any Christians or Conservatives here? not me, not one damn bit, we read the HATE of Christians and Conservatives here every day in nearly every post the demorat/libertards make, their HATE of us on the RIGHT is endless. :up:

45% is not bigger than 55% fuckwit.

Forum List

Back